Dropping Jiko and Flying Fish

I’m going to be dropping 7:45 Jiko and 8:20 Flying Fish ADRs for tomorrow evening at some point today. The ADRs are currently for 1, but I checked and they can be modified to be for 2. If anyone wants to try to coordinate, let me know!

What causes you to do something so heartbreakingly wrong? These are two of the best ressies.

Please tell me it’s because you’ve been invited to have dinner with Walt himself. That would make this excusable. Wish I could use them!!

5 Likes

I have another Jiko ADR at 8:40 that I’m keeping for myself! I’m an ADR hoarder :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh phew.

Acceptable. Even the small bit of hoarding is forgiveable (please don’t hack into my MDE :no_mouth: )

3 Likes

Yes, yes just a…small…bit. Ahem. That’s believable as long as no one sees my weekend MDE currently :joy:

1 Like

I won’t look at yours if you don’t look at mine.

But I will BOLO you this weekend my friend! :smiley:

2 Likes

Deal! We’ll be at AKL Kidani tomorrow until the 28th. I’ll be checking in on your trip report, and possibly trying my hand at a first one of my own

3 Likes

Omg I check IN at Kidani on the 28th!

2 Likes

Ah drat! I thought you were at Kidani one part of your split stay, but couldn’t remember which end

Please vacate your room as early as possible as my family would like to move in by 830am

2 Likes

TWSS

5 Likes

:joy: no can do my friend, flight isn’t until 6 pm so I’ll be in it as late as they’ll let me! Unless I decide to do a quick trip to AK before the airport. DSis and BIL have an earlier flight though, I’ll be sure to give them the boot for ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So… are you hanging at Kidani? Or do you have other plans?
We will be coming over from OKW certainly in time for our 1130 Sanaa after which we plan on pool/relaxation time til we go to AK at 4

Yep I think hanging at Kidani is the current plan! I’ve probably got Boma and Sanaa ADR’s hoarded, but no definitive plans. Would be happy to do a drive by or grab a drink with you before I head to the airport! Rest of the fam will head out between 11 and noon, so I’ll be solo from then on.

It’s a date! I’ve got you in my plans and will message you here that day if that works. Or if you want you can PM your cell and I’ll just text you

1 Like

Woohoo! I can PM you my cell. As soon as I figure out how to do that :thinking:

1 Like

Click on my cute little face, then click again to open my profile, and then the envelope that appears in the pop up box

:rofl:

1 Like

I mean :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Clearly they were effective directions, as I figured it out on the first try! :rofl:

3 Likes