Dreaming about planning gone wrong!

Does anyone ever have those dreams that they got to Disney but forgot to make any plans? My trip is still 10 months away and I had a total nightmare that we got there and I hadn’t made any fastpasses and we couldn’t figure out the boarding groups…it was so stressful!!! I woke up panicked & exhausted. I swear I make myself crazy. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a well known phenomenon among Disney planners! Sometimes I get them when I haven’t even got a trip planned :joy:

1 Like

Not that I forgot to plan, but that I’m totally late and just continually get later instead of actually moving towards actually doing anything I’ve planned.

3 Likes

My travel nightmares usually revolve around packing. (It’s time to leave for the airport and I forgot to pack! sort of a thing. Or we’re packing to go home and the family keeps piling up things they’re expecting me to pack and checkout was 30 min ago!)

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve had all of those too! Or I have a touring plan and nobody will listen to me and they just want to go on one ride over and over but the line is two hours long.

1 Like

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one! I had one recently where I got to Studios super early for RotR BGs and had an issue with tapping in at the gate, then somehow wound up at a Target, and was so disappointed I forgot to get BGs! A bizarre dream but totally explainable. There was even a less than helpful cast member who I had to practically beg to be helped! Too funny.

1 Like

Lol! This is great! I do the same thing! Worst is waking up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep because I can’t stop planning in my mind. Lol!

1 Like

So I just had a dream (more like nightmare) last night about our upcoming WDW vacation. We landed at the airport and didn’t want to take a monorail to the park (I know this doesn’t exist) so we just ran… :joy: we ended up getting into an animal enclosure area at AK and turned around and ran/hitchhiked back to the airport. We decided to take the monorail. Oh yeah, and in the dream, WDW was in the Australian outback.

3 Likes

No, but last night I dreamed I was in some type of grandstand area like the stunt show which used to be where SW:GE is now. When the show started, I found I was sitting next to Adam Driver who said “Let’s get out of here” and we went to a behind-the-scenes party at SW:GE with the actual cast and crew. Anyway, Ralph McQuarrie gave me an autographed model landspeeder, and Mark Hamill sat down with me to look at his favorite scenes. Which may have not even been Star Wars- for some reason I keep seeing Tom & Jerry when I think of it.

And someone gave me three pounds of candy, mostly caramel and chocolate.

It was the best dream I ever had. I woke up laughing.

1 Like