Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

This is exciting! Congrats!

1 Like

Yes round trip! It’s a great deal. I don’t get to pick my seat though.

I’m also going back for 3 nights in March with my friend. The plane tickets are a lot more expensive then. 4x more expensive :scream:

I will be posting a couple more trip reports! I’m very excited.

6 Likes

That is so great!!! Until it’s my turn I’ll have fun reading about your adventures!!!

1 Like

That’s the best! I was just recently thinking of you (I’m making a photo book of our trip and was looking at the photos I took in our late night detour through Sapphire Falls) and wondering if you had kept in touch with the guy you went on a date with. So I looked at your trip report and hooray, you’ve satisfied my nosy curiosity and you’re going to have a great time in January. Have fun!

The update is that I am no longer seeing him on my January trip :frowning: He recently met someone. I don’t know if that will change but as it stands right now I’m doing another solo trip. Yay to brunch at California Grill for the first time!!! Can’t wait.

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that and sorry if mentioning him caused any pain. Hooray for your trip regardless!

1 Like

I’m arriving on the 7th around 9PM. Too bad we will miss each other. Unless we cross paths at MCO. I still need to cross off “meeting another Liner” from my Disney bucket list.

1 Like

Yep. I will be leaving at MCO as you arrive. It’s such a short trip but better than nothing.

1 Like

Nice. I bought my 2 day Disney tickets and magic kingdom after hours ticket today thinking I was way behind on the FP selection window but then I remembered I can only do it 30 days out anyway. I have to wait until tomorrow. I had to think about it but it looks like I’m going to risk HS as my half day because I want to be there at night and then hope I can still make it on RotR.
After debate on cost I decided I can’t miss an opportunity for animal kingdom so I will go to AK before MK after hours.
Then, my last day is universal.
So hard to squeeze everything into 3 days but my highlights are all there.

2 Likes

I also decided I’m going to upgrade my tickets to park hopper closer to my trip. This is the first time I will have park hopper. Exciting.

3 Likes

Oh boy. I snagged some great reservations and it has changed my plans already.
Sunday
Brunch at California grill
Magic kingdom fast passes
Victoria and Alberts dinner
This means I won’t see galaxys edge at night.
Monday
Very early uber to HS to get a boarding group.
Spend the day with my friend and her boyfriend in GE, eat at docking bay and ronto. AK in the afternoon, eat at satuli.
MK for fireworks and then I’m doing MKAH.
Tuesday
Universal
hot butterbeer
:wink:

4 Likes

So you benefited from the ADR glitch today too huh?

There was a glitch? Then where’s my Monday Ogas?? Dang it.
I already had brunch but I did snag V&A today.

I got a 9 am Ogas res for 3 people for the 6th so hopefully I can modify to a slightly later time eventually. Seeing as I will have been up for 4 hours already that might not be too early to start drinking.

1 Like

5 o’clock somewhere?

3 Likes

Oh man you’re doing both of these on the same day? I wish your stomach godspeed…

1 Like

Yum! My favorite!

1 Like

It’s the only way I could do both this trip :weary: why does brunch have to be only on Sundays?

Thank you. I’ve been training for this my whole life. :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Mine too! Hot butterbeer in the morning. Regular butterbeer in the afternoon.

1 Like

I created a new topic for my January trip.

1 Like