Dream Solo trip-Live!-9/8-9/18 Disney & Universal

I decided to go to the pool. I’m enjoying not having any more reservations/FP for the rest of the trip except my RIP tour Sunday.

5 Likes

I can relax out of the sun too

6 Likes

You’re dying?!

Haha it’s the Halloween horror nights vip tour at universal

3 Likes

That’s better
Now this feels like a vacation

12 Likes

Dolphin pool bar makes bad pina coladas but they have the nicest and cleanest pool restroom I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

You should get rid of that nasty taste by marching down to Bluezoo and ordering a good drink at the bar!

2 Likes

Great idea!!!

1 Like

But looks like I’m heading to Epcot because I have a date. Lol

5 Likes

…Do they know?:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Have fun!

1 Like

Did you ever make it back to HS? I’m hoping you end up trying ToT!!! I’m so afraid of heights, but I finally gave it a shot last October and it is maybe one of my favorite rides ever! It’s just so unexpectedly fun and not actually terrifying!

1 Like

I’m checking out of the Dolphin right now and bell services are holding my bags while I go back to HS! I managed to grab a slinky dog FP which I’m going to go to first thing when I get over there and then visit Batu again. Last I will be going over to ToT to give it another try before I leave and head to universal. I might use a couple easy FP so I can open up another tier one FP for ToT.

6 Likes

I’ve ridden it twice now, but I did still get nervous the second time–even though I knew I liked it! The CMs do a great job of playing on that nervous energy…lots of little quips about what a bad decision you’ve made riding it or things that make you question the safety. Have fun on the rest of your trip! I’ve enjoyed reading along.

4 Likes

Its pouring and windy right now. Wish I had brought my spirit jersey with me but it will probably warm back up.

Yesterday I went to Epcot and had my date with someone I met here. It was really fun. I saw illuminations. I’m excited to see what will replace it. Food and wine was a bit over hyped in my opinion. I prefer a sit down meal. I was still hungry. We rode spaceship earth and test track. I had a frozen FP right before illuminations but we didn’t make it on in time.
I also go a henna tattoo in Morocco.
My fav pavilions are Japan, Morocco, France, Norway and Mexico.

13 Likes

Lol no he had no idea what hit him

2 Likes

I rode SDD and it was fun! The launch wasn’t as fast though and I swear we almost didn’t make it over the hump lol.
I got a blue milk with rum, ate at docking bay (same tip yip kids meal), and I just snagged an Ogas reservation for half an hour from now.

5 Likes

We are headed there in June with my son and his family. I picked this for my grand babies first visit. I’m a little concerned about the food choices. Anxious to hear what you think.
We have always stayed at the Grand Floridian or Bay Lake Tower. I thought since my grand babies will be 3 and 7 they would enjoy this more.
Enjoy your solo trip.

1 Like

I’ve only had the kids meal tip yip fried chicken with Mac and cheese. It’s good.

1 Like

When I was checking out at the dolphin I told them I had no hot water on Wednesday and he confirmed there was a problem with the water. He went to charge me the full amount and I requested something off for the day without water. He took off the resort fee for the day, about $30. With that $30 I bought 2 more kyber crystals lol so now I also have purple and green with my red, blue and white. The only one I didn’t get is yellow.

6 Likes