Drawn to Life timing question

Anyone caught this yet? I have 5:30pm show tickets…can I make a 7:30pm dinner in Disney Springs at Jaleo. It says the show is 90 min but is there any kind of intermission and does it run long or start late? Thanks!

Too tight for my liking. I’d start sweating and hyperventilating with stress in the last minutes of the show instead of enjoying it.

8pm is the earliest I would aim for.

And I know nothing about the show.

1 Like

As soon as I typed that I bumped the dinner. :wink: Great minds… Usually when I come early they seat me early at most places so better to be early than late…and more time for a drink at the bar right?

2 Likes

I wanted to see this in January but it is shut down the entire week around my trip!

Something else to save for July!

1 Like

What week are you going? I have a ticket already but maybe I am getting cancelled?

I am there the 14th through the 18th.

If you have a ticket you are probably fine. I have been looking for them since they opened up availability and the whole week has been empty on the calendar.

1 Like

Weird. I have Jan 6th tickets. I was going alone but my son invited his friend and now I’m taking two 17yo boys…which I feel like both happy about and sad about ha ha ha. They don’t want to go to Cirque though so I do get some solo time. I am betting they are gonna want to park with me. This thing happens with the teens…they wander off on their own and ride like 4 rides and wait in two hour lines…that never happens when they’re with me…they keep coming back to ride with me. ha ha

2 Likes

I couldn’t find any info on Disney’s or Cirque’s web sites, but the fan wiki says there’s no intermission.

https://cirquedusoleil.fandom.com/wiki/Drawn_To_Life

1 Like

The calendar jumps from 1/8 to 1/18, and it has been this way for months now.

1 Like

We did this a couple weeks ago. 5:30 show and Dinner at The Edison at 7:45. Our show had technical difficulties and was paused for 20 mins before it resumed, we still had plenty of time.

1 Like

I went opening weekend with D23 and it was awesome

They did have problems that night with the guest elevators- big ones like those of us with mobility issues we’re actually taken back stage to service elevators…that said I am sure it’s fixed by now.

1 Like