Dolphin Hotel Stay

I will be staying at the Dolphin hotel with my wife for our honeymoon in mid November. We have a resort view room reserved without a balcony. We would like to have the best view possible for the category room we have. We would appreciate any suggestions as to where we could request our room to be with the best view. Thanks

YouTube is great for this type of info. Bloggers do room tours. That’s how I picked a room to request for an upcoming trip. Not sure if Dolphin is included in the Room Request section on this site, but it’s a good resource also. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

You can book an Epcot/FW view room category. TP doesn’t have room views for Dolphin. I’d book a category guaranteeing the view I want.

Thanks

I have not stayed at the Dolphin, but have stayed at the Swan. They are great resorts and I can’t see how you can have a bad view from the Dolphin. I think you will love the convenience to EP and HS and all the extras that the Dolphin has. Enjoy! And congrats!

Thats good to hear. First time staying at the Dolphin and we are very excited.