Does WDW make all other Disney parks pointless?

We love doing 5 Disney days best structured with 4 full days (with Rope Drop & lengthy midday breaks to then close out the park, maybe one late start if we need it on day 3) and then one 1/2-3/4 departure day. In the past, the difference between 4 & 5 days day has been only $10 more & well worth it for that extra morning/afternoon to do your favorites another time & shop your way out the parks (which is what we usually do). It may be more than $10 difference between 4-5 days, but I’d say up to $30 is still well worth it

For 1 just day of Hollywood, I agree it’s not worth to split stay, but if you have more than 1 day’s worth of Hollywood/LA it’s totally worth it to get a room in the vicinity to avoid having to do that traffic twice! On most our trips we make at least 1 stop in Hollywood for a Disney pin event of some sort so we do that drive once a trip &
that is more than enough for me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This is a great topic. I did enjoy my time at Disneyland and I prefer the West coast to the East coast. I also agree with the post stating that the rides existing at both parks, are preferable at Disneyland (I disagree that they’re much better and I would add that the differences wouldn’t affect my decision in the slightest) and the rides that don’t exist at WDW are “worth it”.

However, WDW is just much more magical and there is much more to do. I don’t see myself ever going back to Disneyland.

1 Like

(scratches lines through map of Tokyo with extreme prejudice)

It’s ok Kitteh. It’s not a safe part of the world for feline types.

2 Likes

Awwww.