Does this plan make sense?

On our first day in November, we’ll be at the Magic Kingdom all day, with a pre-rope-drop breakfast at Be Our Guest, meaning we’ll be in the front of the parking lot. It’s a MNSSHP night, so they’ll start herding us out around 6:30 - we have 8:05 reservations at 1900 Park Fare for dinner.

So, I was thinking we’d take the monorail or boats back to the TTC, head out to the car. The boys can do a quick shirt change to spiffy up a bit (the girls have a later afternoon BBB visit where they’ll change). Then I was going to drive over to the Grand Floridian for dinner, meaning we’d have our car right there, making leaving a bit easier afterward.

Does this make sense? Will I be pushing it time-wise or are there parking problems to worry about at the GF? I’d love the see the resort decorations before dinner if possible.

you might be cutting it close getting there. It may take some time (with the rest of the herd) to get to TTC. However, you’ll have time AFTER dinner to check out and really admire all the resort decorations.

Since you have an ADR, I wouldn’t worry about the parking.

1 Like

We can leave pre-herd, I suppose. We’ll have two more trips to MK over the week, and it will be a long day, so not pushing to “get it all” done in one day anyway.

1 Like

Yeah. Get ahead of the herd and you are golden. Say 6pm. You’d likely even have extra time to do a loop on the monorail, maybe search for hidden Mickeys at the Grand, whatever.