Does the Reservation Finder still work?

All of the other reservation finders that I know of were shut down by Disney last year. Is this one still functional with a membership? Please let me know if anyone had any recent success! Thanks!

It does still work. It is different than those others: it is free (you do not need a paid membership) and it is not a computer search (touring plans has people doing the searches).

1 Like

I know it works as we were able to secure a number of reservations with it including CRT and CG

1 Like

It has also worked for me. It helped me get a BOG lunch reservation a week before our trip.

1 Like

Thank you all! I noticed all of the other ones were shut down. This is great! I already got one of the reservations I was looking for - now hoping I get the other one! Thanks TouringPlans!

2 Likes

maybe I’m being goofy here but can anyone point me in the correct direction of reservation finder.
I just can’t seem to find it

It’s at the bottom of your dashboard screen- WDW Reservation Finder

Try this link Disney World Dining Reservation Finder

Fantastic, you are a star.
Appreciated

1 Like

The reservation finder had just came up trumps for me and I now have all the reservations I was looking for.
Many thanks for your help

3 Likes

Yes it does! I got a booking at Cinderella’s just recently for a visit in September.

1 Like

Me, too! I got a CRT reservation for August :slight_smile:

1 Like

Success! I signed up three days ago, looking for breakfast or lunch at Be Our Guest during a September visit. I received notice for a late lunch the same day, but I wasn’t quick enough. I resubmitted that request. Later I searched again on my own and got a breakfast reservation.I prefer a lunch reservation, so I kept my finder request active. I’m glad I did. I received a text this afternoon and had my reservation within about two minutes (maybe one).
WooHoo!

2 Likes

Reservation finder came through for me with a BOG lunch reservation in October! I had been searching and waiting for a couple weeks before it came through. Needless to say it only took seconds to get it booked! All our ADR’s are now complete!

BOG on Monday
Garden Grill on Tuesday
T-Rex on Wednesday
Hollywood and Vine with Minnie (Fantasmic) on Thursday
Boatwrights Dining Hall at POR on Friday
and Chef Mickey’s on Saturday to end the trip.

I can’t wait to see how excited our kiddo is going to be! Thank you touringplans!

1 Like