Does anyone know how the Happy Hallowishes Dessert Party thing works?

Hi there!

Does anyone know how the Happy Hallowishes Dessert Party thing works? Specifically, I’d like to know the following:

1. What time can we check in and get our credentials for the dessert party?
  2. Do we check in at the Terrace?
  3. What time can we return to start the dessert feast?
  4. If you have Garden View, what time can we go get a spot in the reserved area for the fireworks?

Thank you for any and all information, links, etc. I know they don’t do the parade viewing anymore, so that’s not really my concern. Would have been nice, but it’s all good!

Thanks!
~ Imaginette ~

1 Like

Know Before You Go
View check-in times and other important information before attending the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party.

Check-In Times and Locations

Guests may check in at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant an hour and a half before the fireworks
All Guests will receive identification credentials upon check-in and must present them for entry to the dessert party.
Important Details

This premium package is only offered on select dates during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
Valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and not included in the price of this package.
Pre-assigned seating is available at the dessert party—every table has great views of Cinderella Castle.
The dessert party will operate rain or shine, even if the fireworks are canceled.
Credential identification is non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

1 Like

++ @Trampslady_18966 and to add some personal notes

There are apparently 2 different parties so this only applies to Tomorrowland Terrace seating …

You can check in even earlier than an hour and a half before the party. Last year I check in between 5:00 and 5:30. When you check in, you are reserving your actual seats and a the Cast Member will put a reserved sign out for you. This way you don’t have to be concerned about holding your seats and can return to the Terrace at your leisure.

2 Likes

Just copied and pasted the info straight from Disney, was hoping someone with personal experience would chime in😀

1 Like

Thank you!

I saw a review that was very precise a few weeks ago, but I can’t find it… and when asked questions, I couldn’t answer them.

Isn’t it funny that the family doesn’t REALLY get into the details until shortly before the trip?!? LOL

Thanks again!