Does anyone have a problem using your Premier pass in DLR?

With my Premier pass purchased at DLR then had to link it in My Disney Experience and double check when used 1st time at WDW. Worked fine, no problems.

So I did do the upgrade at DL and pass has worked fine there. It didn’t show up on MDE right away, and wasn’t immediately resolved after a 19 min call to IT, but they did show up witjin a couple of days.

1 Like

We upgraded DL APs back in Nov with WDW trip planned for New Years. Took a while to process at ticket booth and trouble for DH entering park, he had deluxe that was blacked out prior to upgrade, my premium was fine. Took several phone calls to tech support and a week to get passes linked in MDE. Once that finally cleared we were good. No issues on site at any parks since initial upgrade. The savings for us came from parking. We used an off site timeshare in Florida and never stay on site in Anaheim. The discounts are a bonus and I feel just a little special when they ring it up as a club 33. (There is no premier discount in the system, so some will enter as club 33). We won’t renew at premier but the card is pretty and it was cool to have even for one year.

1 Like