Does Akersus have a photographer?

Quick and simple.
Does Akersus dining hall in EPCOT have any professional photographers?

It’s been a long time since we went, but there was a photopass photographer who did photos of guests with Sleeping Beauty before the meal.

1 Like

Same here- we did Akershus in 2014 and there was only a photographer in the front lobby to capture the photo with Belle. No Photopass photographers in the main dining hall for the other Princesses.

1 Like

Belle greets you and I believe there is one of her at the entrance. Not entirely sure.

2 Likes

This is correct. Photo with Belle before You get seated. You used to get a copy of the photo before you left , but now it goes on photopass.

3 Likes

This is good. Thanks for the info. I take lousy pictures.

1 Like

Well, you’ll get one good one, but you’re on your own when the other princesses come around to your table. :grin:

1 Like

It used to be that you entered and were brought to a small studio where a photographer would take a few pictures of your family and Bell. The picture used to be included with your dinner purchase and I have several. Now though, they are no longer included with your dinner price but rather you must purchase them from Photopass or buy the Memory Maker Deal. The princesses come around and you must take your own pictures. In this day and age I guess with smart phones and all, most everyone takes their princess pictures with them.

1 Like

So similar to Cinderella’s Royal Table. That’s what I was hoping. Thanks

When you enter Akershus, there is a photographer that takes your picture with Belle. When the characters come to your table, you’ll have to take your own photos.

1 Like