Doable or pipe-dream?

In September I will be rope-dropping Epcot and then hoping to HS. My plan is to first book an ILL for GOTG THEN attempt to get a virtual queue. After that, I hope to purchase an ILL for ROTR and then reserve a G+ for SDD. Is this a realistic plan or a pipe dream? Should I book these in a different order? I’m a Disney vet but have not been since April 2018. TIA!!

1 Like

When we went, I booked the G+/BG first at each park and then I booked ILL. We always ended up with everything we wanted this way.

2 Likes

Try for a BG first and then book the ILL for ROTR and finally GOTG.

3 Likes

Sorry. What is BG?

BG refers to the virtual queue (boarding group). And yes, try that first. We were there opening weekend and I got shut out of of 7 AM virtual queue (app glitched) but as soon as I realized that I was still able to buy ILL. And then got the 1 PM virtual queue also!
However trying to do all this AND get SDD at 7 might be difficult. If SDD is priority for that day I’d do it first, then go for GOTG ILL.

2 Likes

Try the virtual Queue/Boarding Group for Guardians first. If unsuccessful, then try the ILL for Guardians. At the same time, have someone else log in to their MDE and get the ILL for Rise. It will go quickly.

1 Like

Also I’ll add since you are trying to get so many high-demand LL at once, remember availability will come up again around 7:11 for some and maybe for a little while later after that, plus look for drop times later in the day as well. You will have other opportunities so don’t feel like you have to get them all right at 7.

1 Like