Do you West coast people really wake up at 4am for FP?

I stay off-site so get the joy of doing it 7 days in a row. MST, so I only have to wake up at 4:58 am. I’ll be doing it again in 3 weeks. It preps you for getting up early at WDW :joy: One of the reasons we waited until Day 4 to go to DHS…time to adjust to time change as that was the equivalent of 3:30 wake ups!

3 Likes

I’m on MST (sometimes the same as AZ) and I got up at 4:45am, but went back to bed after I was done. HOWEVER, to your point - MDE told me at 10:30PM the night before that I could book my FPP, but when I went in to try it, it wouldn’t let me. I’m sure its because it was the right day on the easy coast, but not that 7am slot yet.

2 Likes

I did this last summer because we were also off-site, getting up before 5 am 5 days in a row was terrible. I am looking forward to my Disneyland trip where I don’t have to do this!

1 Like

It used to be midnight, which is 5am here. I was so delighted when it changed to 7 because it’s midday for me which is so convenient.

3 Likes

We live in NY, but since DH and I normally wake at 4/4:30 AM, waiting til 7 AM when our kids are milling around and people need to be dressed and fed is also crazy stressful. I’d be thrilled to have it at 4AM! IMO the whole FPP thing is stressful

Absolutely! A-type planner here. I have my spreadsheets all open and ready with options 1 2 and 3.

1 Like

Darn Disney’s European bias! :wink:

2 Likes

Yep, sucks for the rest of you :joy:

2 Likes