Do you think Hollywood Studios will have to change their tier program?

My thoughts are once Hollywood Studios opens up Toy Story Land and Galaxy’s Edge that they’ll need to reconfigure their Fass passes to accomidate the new rides. My thought it that they will set it up the following way. Choose 1 from Galaxy’s Edge and Choose 1 from Toy Storyland. The rest of the attractions would be lump together for the third choice of a Fass Pass, similiar to how AK is doing it now. @len. Tell me what you think? Does our frind Jim Hill have any insight on this? Love to hear your insight/opinon on this.

1 Like

I reckon when Toy Story Land opens up, the Slinky Coaster will simply join tier 1.

As to when SW:GE opens? Well, I can see mayhem. It could be similar to WWOHP at Universal, where you had to queue to get into the land. I have no idea how they will do it. If you think it’s hard getting FoP you ain’t seen nothing yet!

I’ve seen some predicting you’ll need to have an FP to get into the land, with a stand-by line outside, letting a few in at a time. I wouldn’t plan to be there until I’ve seen how it will work. Around 2021 perhaps :joy:

1 Like

When Toy Story Land opens, I expect Slinky Dog to join Tier 1 when it opens, and Beauty and the Beast to return to Tier 2. I don’t think Alien Saucer Swirl will be a FP attraction because of capacity (but I could be wrong there).

When Galaxy’s Edge opens, I expect both rides to be Tier 1 FP attractions. I’d expect Tower of Terror to drop to Tier 2 when that happens. That’s just a guess.

2 Likes

This ride is already Tier 2 …were you thinking of Rock N’ Roll Coaster? I’m keeping my fingers cross that it will be this one.

Gah! Yes. I had RnRC in my head and typed ToT. Thanks.

2 Likes