Do you think Disney is stealth cancelling Candlelight Processional?

:shushing_face:

:wink:

1 Like

Where is this info?

Lol they need a sarcasm font!

2 Likes

:rofl: phewā€¦ I was imagining the traffic jams getting on/off, payingā€¦ extra band on your wrist if you paid for it at the parking entranceā€¦ yuk

ETA: and I should re read a post more carefully. I see the joke reading it again. :woman_facepalming:

For an additional $5 you can skip the line.

2 Likes

You can just float on by and save your $5 :ghost::ghost:

1 Like

I am so happy it is 3 days after my ADR day, so I just have to focus on this one thing!

I think we are still going to go for a Coral Reef lunch - the value is not horrible and we have always loved the themeing. Would have preferred Via Napoli!

Yeah. I currently have a Via Napoli reservation on our Epcot day. Never been and always wanted to try it. Slightly grouchy at this revelationā€¦ However, perhaps I can pick up a Space 220 lunch if one gets dropped.

If you donā€™t have a dining package, how early would you need to be there to get a seat at all? Is it something people line up for for hours?

yep. when I last went in 2017, there was a line at least 2 hours prior to the show, and those in line werenā€™t guaranteed seats.

Yes, we saw ppl line up a few hours before too in 2018

Woohoo! CP is on my Disney bucket list but Iā€™m not interested in waiting 2 hours in line. And Biergarten is on the ā€œIā€™d like to check that out sometimeā€ list.

What if you want to go to a show that is earlier than your dining package ADR? Our Epcot day we will have a sit down lunch and dinner so dinner will need to be a little later. If I want an ADR at 7:00 I have to go to the latest show? Iā€™d rather do the 5pm show and then dinner.

they usually give you a physical ticket to the show at your dining reservation

Bummer.

Can you just do Biergarten for lunch that day instead of dinner?

Lunch is actually brunch. We are doing Xmas party night before so sleeping in. Daughterā€™s biggest request for the whole trip is a breakfast at Garden Grill. Obviously canā€™t do that so we are doing Oā€™hana at 11:45.
Itā€™s the only time we can fit in a breakfast ADR as we are dedicated rope droppers. Iā€™ll have to contemplate giving up LTT lunch on our MK day to go to Oā€™Hana for brunch instead and make room for Biergarten at lunch. Although, brats for breakfast??

So, if you have an ADR you donā€™t need to line up ahead of time? I really want to attend (first time), but donā€™t want to be tied down with an ADR and waiting in line for hours.

I donā€™t think there is a bad seat. We sat fairly close but in hind site it wasnā€™t necessary. They have projection screens up too.

there is still a bit of a line, but with a ticket its a guaranteed seat. The line is for picking your seat

2 Likes