Do we need more points?

150 pts.

1 Like

Yeah, doing it now wouldn’t have been an option for us. It was any direct purchase at the time, so I did the 25 minimum.

1 Like

We have gone back and forth A LOT over the last few days. We are going to go for it…

I tend to see things more based on the value of the experience and my husband seems to think more about long term and potential resale if we need to get out of DVC.
Although we are hopeful they would extend or give the option to extend the 2042 contract, we talked about if they do not, would he feel that we would get enough out of the next 20 years to make it worth it for our family for the money we will have to put in?
We both agreed that we would and although it might not make the most financial sense as would keeping our Saratoga contract and adding on there to get more for less, we both loved the BWV - it feels like the guarantee to stay there as opposed to having to try to waitlist and stalk the site is worth it to us. When that contract expires, we will still have our direct Copper Creek points, so many more years of Disney!
He did say that if I cancel our bathroom remodel he would let me keep all three contracts, but I think that’s only because he knows I won’t give that up, tempting though.

4 Likes

That’s great! I’m so excited for you!

Thanks! Trying not to get excited until we get something through ROFR

2 Likes

Ah, of course. Fingers crossed for you!

1 Like