Do I still need to create a dummy account to get 6 FPP on a ticket evening please?

Assuming I do, do I book the ticket on my dummy account, or mine. How do I transfer it please?

Do you mean if you have a Halloween or Christmas Party ticket?

Yes, sorry

You will need to set up a separate MDE account and make it different enough so that it does not mess with your main account (different email, credit card, slightly different name). That is the account you purchase your ticket from and link. You can make FPs with that ticket from 3:30-6:30. Your regular ticket will get you FPs earlier and up to 6:30. It seems like a lot of work to me!

Thanks, not sure if I’ll get the MVMCP ticket yet, but if I do I’d like the FPP’s too. I wonder why Disney won’t let you do it normally.

Thought of a slight problem, can I pick the ticket up at my resort, I’m assuming not as that would link it to my real account. Can probably get it sent to friends in the USA and they can post it on. Thank you for answering my questions.

They will let you book the 3 from 3:30-6:30 with just the party ticket. They are just firm on the 3 a day rule (and then additional as available). When I have gone to a party after using FPs at another park earlier I found the only FPs available at kiosks were tea cups and magic carpets.

A problem with this hack is that because there is no room reservation associated with your dummy account you will not be able to make FPP reservations at 60 days - you will have to wait until 30 days when the FPP availability will be much lower. Of course this is not an issue if you are staying offsite in the first place and have to wait anyway.

Thank you, I can use it on the likes of Jungle Cruise & Belle, which will hopefully mean we can spend a couple of extra hours in bed the next morning. My initial plan has us getting up at 6:30am everyday except one, which is probably overly optimistic.

1 Like

Sorry if this is a newby question but I read that FPP is not available during the parties. I then read elsewhere that you can get FPP during the regular park hours (up until 7pm). Can someone confirm that I can get FPPs between 4 and 7pm, and if so, can this be done with only the party ticket, without using one of my regular day tickets, as long as we do not enter until 4pm? TIA

Yes, you can use the party ticket, book the first for 3:30 so your fpp windows are over by 6:30. PS, don’t worry about newbie questions! That’s what the forums are even for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does the last FPP window have to be over by 6:30, could it start at 6:30pm please?

It has to be over by 6:30 (they started this last year).

Thank you.

Yes, that’s good info to remember - that you will have to wait until 30 days to get the extra FPPs but you’ll still get to get your original 3 at 60 if you’re staying on site by doing it this way. :slight_smile:

Since you can make FP for friends and family on your MDE, if you are linked, you should be able to make your dummy account FP at 60 via your true MDE. I did not think it would work but it did last year. Of course with the upgrade to FPP system this spring that loophole might now be closed. But it’s worth trying!

AuntB, Are you saying that you can make FPs for friends that are not staying onsite at 60 days - as long as you are staying onsite? I didn’t realize that. I thought that it had to be a named person on the reservation.

Last year it worked. I don’t know if it will work this year with the updates they made but it can’t hurt to try. I was surprised last year when it worked because I thought exactly what you did.

1 Like

How do you get into the party if your tickets are linked to a dummy account?

You need to ask for the hard plastic RFID card (party ticket) to be mailed to you at the time of check out. Don’t do the printed ticket or will call. The RFID card then will be linked to your dummy account and can be used for admission/FPP access.