Do I, or don't I? Disney Visa card

I just discovered…Disney Visa now has a 50th anniversary card! Question is…do I get it? (There is only one correct answer.)

The real purpose of this thread is to let others know about if in case you want it as well.

(It has bothered me that my Disney Visa card has Snow White a castle and not Cinderella…so this would resolve that issue as well.)

7 Likes

You’re not tempted by the Vader Visa?? :black_heart::black_heart:

I don’t associate myself with baddies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do it!

Ah, then that answers my question about whether or not Chapek gets a cut of your spending :laughing:

1 Like

I ordered mine. It came faster than they said it would.

I’ve been contemplating too!

4 Likes

I was going to say… there’s only one right answer. And it’s Vader. (That’s what mine is)

2 Likes

remind me how we upgrade our cards again?

also

Bruh…

2 Likes

If you log into your account, there is an option to “Change Card Design”…gotta scroll down for it, and in my case had to click a “Show More” option.

Ugh. I must hang my head in shame. I have NO IDEA why I put Snow White there. :confused: Sleeping Beauty, duh. Epic fail. I’ll go stand in the corner now.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

woo! Found it! Thanks. But they torched my current design :cry: The red mickey shape.

I was totally wondering what snow White’s castle looked like!! :rofl:

3 Likes

My 50th Anniversary card has already arrived. It was hard to give up using my Mickey the sorcerer’s apprentice card.

2 Likes

My only excuse is both started with an S and my brain took the S in the wrong direction!

Don’t worry. I won’t make the same gaff with Coco Castle.

:grin:

3 Likes

2 Likes