Do I keep BOG now that it's not PPO? UPDATE - IT'S A PPO AGAIN?

It searches an hour before and an hour after.

Right, but what I’m saying is they moved the opening time at BOG to 7:30…do they normally do that for an 8am opening? I thought all hope at a PPO were gone with an 8am opening.

I guess sometimes they do. It is only 30 minutes before the park opens. You have to do what you want to do. Take it, pre order and be ready to get there as early as they will let you. Or wait to go until later pre order, get into the park when everyone else does. But if you really want the meal you might want to do it when you don’t feel like you have to rush to eat.

1 Like

Because I was already happy with my TP, I think going at 7:30 we won’t feel too rushed. We’ll still be out of there early in the 8 o’clock hour and able to add a couple more attractions. I’m really just surprised that they changed the hours at BOG.

1 Like

It is awesome that they do though. Just like adding FPPs. Things to check when they change hours. Enjoy.

1 Like

That do not do that often but have done that around peak times in the past. When is your trip? Any chance for a 7am opening?

This is for 12/1. I really hope they don’t adjust again a week out!!

ETA - We are there 11/27 - 12/7, and only 12/1 and 12/7 have been changed to 8am openings.

Hoping for RotR to bring crowds that week maybe. The opening that no one has a clue How it will go.

Edit: They did some really different things with hours that week. Not going to get extra hours every where but EP everyday. Still, a lot of extra time to be in the parks.

Are those the only non party days?

The Sunday is a party day. The calendar shows MK only opens at 8am that day. And Saturday that week. They open at 8am tomorrow as well. Tomorrow morning BOG also opens at 7:30.

2 Likes

I’m forfeiting so we can sleep a bit more zag to BTRM to ride a few times with minimal wait time.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’d dropped our 8:10 the other day as 12/15 opening time moved to 8am. I just picked up a 7:30am. Not sure if we’ll keep it but I didn’t even think to search for it until your update post. Thanks again!

3 Likes

I would love to do that, but Grandma and DD2 can’t ride the thrill rides, so while we do hit them, I try not to repeat them too often so that we can mostly all stick together.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad it worked out for you! I only know because I had the alert set to move my ADR to later.

1 Like

I sure Grandma and DD will have a fabulous time together at BOG for breakfast, which isn’t supposed to be as crowded for breakfast as lunch!

1 Like

@kerrilux_625778 I think they opened up earlier ADRs since the park now opens at 8:00. I got a 7:45 now as well as my 8:15. I need to have the fam decide if they can make it 30 minutes earlier. That normally wouldn’t be a problem but we will have been up and on the way to the airport the day before at 4 AM.

1 Like

@AlyQ I’ll be there 12/15 at 7:45.

2 Likes