Do Disney add extra EMH closer to the time?

That is annoying, we move to WDW on the 5th so will miss it, but we get the star wars marathon weekend instead. How many nights are you at Universal?

I’ve done this once, and it does work as long as there’s some availability further out in your trip.

I am glad you posted this info about the Grad Bash, I had no idea this was going to mess with our planned UOR trip. Like you said, no mention on the main UOR site, but once you search Grad Bash info you find the details. I am frustrated as we were planning UOR 4/4-7 after WDW on purpose. For one, it is more relaxing and we don’t need to rope drop or go to early entry with express passes which is nice after a week at WDW. Also, we were trying to avoid the Star Wars races and the extra people/traffic issues that come with race weekends. However, I am really unhappy about both parks closing at 6pm both Friday and Saturday night. I could see one or the other, but not both nights! We tend to take an afternoon break to avoid the heat, and return to the parks for the evening which is our favorite time to be there. I have teens, so early to bed never happens. So now I am trying to change our WDW plans to accommodate going to UOR at the beginning of our vacation. That wouldn’t be so bad if ADR day for WDW had not already happened. Sigh. I know we all should just be thankful to go, and I am…but all these changes are frustrating!
Anyway, thanks again for the info. I am able to switch things around since it is far in advance, maybe would have been impossible once UOR actually updates their calendar. It is odd because months ago UOR had hours posted for March/April and the parks were open until 9 or 10 pm for 4/4-7, but now they have removed all hours after December.

1 Like

Hope you manage to sort the accomodation

1 Like

Thank you!