Do all 3 mountains in MK on same day

Profmatt = Daniel Craig

(Inside joke based on another thread)

2 Likes

Say WHAAAAAT? He’s hott!

1 Like

You saying so will only encourage him (profmatt, that is…not the REAL Daniel Craig.)

2 Likes

I’m aware. I am not aware, however, of how he acquired this nickname.

You’re kind to say so.

But it’s really genetics. I was just born lucky, I guess.

4 Likes

Be forewarned: I’m pretty sure @ryan1 does not ever actually get his question answered to the degree he was hoping to. But @profmatt does get a new nickname, so there’s that. :joy:

1 Like

I think @missoverexcited did post the TP blog article about it. Then the rest of us just yammered on lol.

1 Like

I didn’t say he didn’t get his question answered. Just probably not to the degree he wanted. He got a lot he didn’t ask for, though! :joy:

Missed that part!

Yes, this. The blog article did answer what I wanted. The rest of the thread turned quite scary. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We just did this Saturday - Splash & BTMRR were initial FP and Space was our 4th or 5th - no certificate for us although all of us did all three and were staying onsite

1 Like

We did ours on Monday, and certificate showed up late afternoon on Wednesday.

What?! We did this in February, and even rode Expedition Everest all on the same day! No certificate in our room.

As much as I dislike space mountain at WDW, this is goals for our May trip now! LOL

runs to rearrange FPs

2 Likes

Help! I’ve tried all sorts of searching of the touringplan blog looking for the article by @missoverexcited. This looks like a cool thing to get. I made my own “award” for my last trip by keeping a Mission Space card and framing it. A trip without at least a half-dozen MS rides never happens. An award from WDW would look nice next to it.

BTW, DW not fond of roller coasters, so if it needs to be all room guests, plan is to borrow DW’s magic band and scan it anyway without her gong on the ride! :slight_smile:

will

The article I posted was on the tipping thread linked above to explain why Prof was being called Daniel, and it was about tipping. I have no clue on the mountains!

1 Like

Thanks missoverexcited, clearly got a bit lost on the fun diversions on the thread!
I’ve modified one days’s fastpasses for two of the three mountains already. Just hoping someone confirms it needs to be a fastpass before I drop my 7DMT fastpass for BTMR.

1 Like

I failed at getting the certificate, and not through lack of effort trying. We picked a day where we got the entire family to go on all three mountains using fastpasses (well, DW got her band scanned, but skipped all three rides). We asked each attraction cast member about the certificate and none had heard of it. We waited a day to see if it would show up at the resort and it didn’t. I asked the concierge desk (Pop Century) and he said to try Guest relations at the park. We made a special trip to MK Guest relations and that CM never heard of it either. Bummed. Kind of scary no-one we asked had heard of it. Our consolation from the GR CM was Celebration buttons saying we conquered all three mountains, but not quite the same thing. If anyone find the magic formula, please do post it!

will

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. We were so thrilled to get it, I’m a little sad to have bragged and others not be able to get it as well. Maybe it’s a Boardwalk thing? I don’t know. But congrats on your feat regardless!

DS and I did all 3 on the same day with our FPPs. We didn’t get a certificate. I was too busy to ask about it though. Wish I knew the secret to receiving one.

1 Like

We are staying at the Boardwalk the 13-18. I modified our FPP plans to do all 3 mountains in one day. I will report back!!

3 Likes