DLH Rooms

Just booked a standard view room at the DLH for Jan 7-9 2022. What are the best rooms to request at the resort? I’d love a high floor room so it’s a little quieter.

TP doesn’t have a room finder or room request service for DL hotels like they do for WDW, and in my experience, room requests have far less weight unless you’re asking for something like connecting rooms.

Not sure if anyone else has experience adding a room request online or through email, but personally the only time I’ve ever made a request was in person while checking in. I’d ask for a high floor - the hotel shouldn’t be too full so I imagine there’s a good chance you’ll get something close to what you want.

1 Like

The book has suggestions which I just happen to have on my desk…
Fantasy Tower better partial Disneyland views odd numbered XX25-35 floors 7-11
lower down without a parking lot evens XX00-XX34 floors 2-3

Adventure Tower XX37-XX67 odds floors 2-6 with views of trees.

It says avoid Frontier tower XX69-XX99 floors 2-14 odds numbers as they are the worst views of all

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

1 Like

I have been fortunate and have been upgraded to a pool view each time we have stayed there. One time we were in Frontier tower and had a partial view of the fireworks. I will see if I can find what rooms I stayed in and see if I can find any coordinating pictures.

2 Likes