Disneyland Resort Unveils Return Dates for Nighttime Spectaculars and New

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/main-street-electrical-parade-returns-to-disneyland-in-april-with-new-encanto-float/#:~:text=Another%20popular%20offering%2C%20Fantasmic!%2C,Street%20Electrical%20Parade’s%2050th%20anniversary.
F! Returns May 28th!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

The schedule is up for MSEP!! Well the last week of April is showing the parade twice a night 7 days a week! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Question about Disneyland Forever. We’ve always watched fireworks from the Hub or Main Street.
Will there be projections on IASW for Disneyland Forever? I’m thinking this might be a better option for our April 24 visit with DxH in an ECV.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they do projections there for Disneyland Forever, but I can’t say 100%. Let me know if you hear more.

1 Like

Well, on YouTube there is a video of projections on iasw, so I presume that means it will return.

2 Likes

People were lining up there on Friday night for the Mix Magic fireworks. It was so much less crowded over there than the hub… got me thinking.

2 Likes

I’m not sure for what show it was, but our last trip there Halloween 2019 there were projections on IASM and they were pretty amazing. It really was much less crowded and a cute show. DH and I were dancing along.

4 Likes

My BFF and I stood there and bawled when the projections played Walt talking about Disneyland. It was so beautifully amazing :rofl::rofl::heart::heart::heart: I want to say that now with any of the Fws theg have a projection show both at Nain Street and back at IASW

4 Likes

I love MSEP but am i the only one who wants to see the Magic Happens parade return? Is it too cast heavy? From the video I loved it - hoping it is back by spring of 2022 when I finally get to back at Disneyland.

3 Likes

It sure was beautiful! I have the last guide map with the Magic Happens art on the front :heart: I had hoped it would have returned with oark open but never heard anything about it again. That would really be nice to have it back!

1 Like

It was so happy. They can’t just be scrapping it surely? I thought they should have stolen it for WDW’s 50th because it was everything people wanted out of the entertainment for that - joyous, nostalgic, yet contemporary.

I’m going to write Len and see if they will cover this on the Disney Dish.

3 Likes