Disneyland Resort Unveils Return Dates for Nighttime Spectaculars and New

3 Likes

Just saw this - can’t wait to see the old favorites again!

2 Likes

I just love love love the new Encanto addition to MSEP!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

YES!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Glad these are all coming back, just wish they started a bit earlier. I will be there April 3rd-6th and sure would like to have seen the MSEP, Disneyland Forever, and World of Color. Guess I will need another trip. :rofl:

5 Likes

I arrive the 22nd so I’m thrilled this is returning!!!

3 Likes

And in WDW they announce…
…
.uh
…
…well there was that—wait no…
…
…
uhhh
…
…

GALACTIC STAR CRUISER!

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I’m continually amazed how they are continually botching the 50-year milestone of WDW.

5 Likes

Yep. We get nothin’

:sob:

(That Mirabel float is pretty freakin awesome though)

7 Likes

ehhhh I’m on the fence. I like the design of the rendering, but I don’t like that they’re having small-world style animatronics on it? One of the cooler things to me about the EP was that it had live-characters on it. Even Elliot being animatronic felt a little weird.

Unless they’re not animatronics. In which case, I completely withdraw my pensiveness.

Also, wasn’t this parade supposed to go the way of the dodo? So if it’s getting 3 new floats, with new tech on that (meaning, they’re investing in this in a D’Amaro/Chapek world where every dollar is counted and recounted like Uncle Scrooge spends his Sundays), does that mean it’s going to be around a long time again?

3 Likes

Yes this. Cinderella and an interaction with my daughter from her float during that parade is a core memory for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, until it goes away forever again.

5 Likes

4 Likes

coughhorizonscough.

2 Likes

It’s back on my birthday! Which is weird because that’s the Friday at the end of their Spring Break.

Oh, never mind, I see it’s only back for weekends.

So I think I want to try for WoC on the 22nd and MSEP as the ending of my tour on the 23rd.

Also, Napa Rose confirmed for the 22nd. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Will MSEP be daily or only weekends like the fireworks?

1 Like

“Main Street Electrical Parade” and “Disneyland Forever” will be available for a limited time at Disneyland park. When “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular comes back on April 22, it will run weekends only (Friday through Sunday). “Mickey’s Mix Magic” will present its high-energy, projections-only show during the week (Monday through Thursday) until late spring. At that time, “Disneyland Forever” fireworks will then run nightly in the summer. “World of Color” and “Fantasmic!” will return to their regular schedule upon reopening

It’s confusing, but I think only the fireworks are weekends only until late spring.

1 Like

Carly and I were going go at end of March. This has us rethinking everything!

3 Likes

Yay! We will be there April 27th - May 1st. I was hoping for Fantasmic but this is still good news.

2 Likes

Scott Gustin on Twitter said this:

“Main Street Electrical Parade” will run twice nightly on most nights.

At launch, “World of Color,” “Fantasmic!” and “Disneyland Forever” will happen once each night.

He seems to have missed the nuance about Disneyland Forever only being on weekends prior to the summer, though. Maybe he was confused because MMM will continue on weekdays so there will be “fireworks” each night?

3 Likes