Disneyland PhotoPass+ redemption

Is there any place outside of DL or DCA to redeem your pre-purchase PhotoPass voucher? Don’t want that to be the hiccup that gets our first day off to a bad start. Or can you use regular PhotoPass cards and come back and redeem the voucher later in the day?

1 Like

Some have gone to Goofy’s Kitchen at DLH to redeem but I don’t see why you can’t use regular PP cards.

You can put normal cards onto the PP+ card after the fact, but you won’t be able to get the ride photos or any character meal photos. You should be able to go back and get them added later (and any prints, in the case of character meals).

2 Likes

Can you go to Goofy’s Kitchen and do the PhotoPass redemption if you aren’t dining there?

I don’t know. I’ll be back at the parks on Thursday. Can stop at Goofy’s to ask & will also check at Photo shops in the parks.

That would be awesome. All in the name of research of course. Thanks.

You can redeem at any of DL hotels character dining spots by 8:30pm; no need to dine there. As @sunflare says you can use regular PP cards and the ride number slips to add when you redeem voucher.

1 Like

One night I went to Guest Services outside DL around 10 or 11 pm. They called the photoshop in the park and a CM came out to Guest Services to activate my PhotoPass there. I think the key is to not demand it and be very appreciative of any assistance.

Thanks. Great info. Appreciate it @moorparknay15 and @Elaineh102!!