Disneyland Paris - so many questions

No I have only been to Paris/Versailles in France, so cannot speak to Bordeaux.

1 Like

Not a problem at all!

1 Like

Bookings are now open on the U.K. site until Spring 2025.

2 Likes

I just read that the UK’s DLP website has opened bookings until spring 2025!

1 Like

Did you read it in this thread by any chance? :wink::joy:

Sorry, the juxtaposition of my post and yours is quite funny. Couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I had not seen @Nicky_S ’s post.

Thank you both

1 Like

Sorry, I thought I’d replied to your post - but obviously not.

It’ll give some idea as to cost I guess. I don’t know what the usual timeframe is between the U.K. site and the US one. Although I know several people have booked through different sites.

1 Like

Haha, this really is funny! I just read it tonight in the DLP Forum on a site called WDWMagic, and remembered that someone on this thread had been waiting for that information, so I posted without seeing that not only did you beat me to it by 8 days, but we have almost the same name :laughing:

Glad the information got to Flavita in any case!

2 Likes

Yep, I had read that you can book through any site that you want and that there can be significant price differences between the different sites, so I clicked around the French, German, Dutch, Belgian and UK ones hunting for the best deal.

As it turns out, for my dates the EUR prices were exactly the same, and the UK price was also almost the exact same rate with the current exchange rate. But maybe depends on your dates?

1 Like

Last week, about 85 days out, DLP dropped dinner times and more lunch times for my days for Remy. Nothing more for Walt yet.

In true WDW fashion, I’m holding early lunch and ‘tea’ ADRs! I need to see when the show times shake out for my days!:grin:

1 Like

Still no dates for June :cry:

I know it’s so annoying! I’m getting stressed thinking about all the reservations being booked up by Europeans while I wait to be able to book in Canada! Genuinely thinking about booking a placeholder trip in pounds while I wait just so I can book Remy’s.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, the chances of Remy’s being available to book this far out are pretty slim.

But there isn’t anything stopping you booking through the U.K. site, or Eire. I have a couple of friends who did that from the US, it worked out much cheaper for them that the US packages.

3 Likes

I’ve written about my Remy ADR experiences above. So, I’m with @Nicky_S on Remy’s ADR availability. If you are staying on site and book way before 60 days before your arrival, I’m confident you’ll get an ADR for Remy.

My 60 days before arrival will be the end of next week. ADRs for Remy were not available after I booked in March. Remy ADRs has dropped twice between my reservations in March and now. I stalk the website every few days. Last Wednesday, DLP dropped dinner ADRs for Remy and another round of lunch ADRs. There are still ADRs for both lunch and dinner today.

The random drops are annoying but it sure beats getting up at 2:45 am my time to get WDW ADRs!

And if you are visiting the museums in Paris, reservations don’t all open up at 60 days either! I’m within my 60-day window in Paris and a couple of museums/attractions haven’t opened up for reservations. But at least I am looking at 2 pm my time!

2 Likes

I was stalking for ADRs tonight. I saw lunch reservations for Remy, Captain Jack, and Walt.

For 2 people on October 26, about 7 weeks from now

And all the times in between. Just no dinner availability. :thinking:

2 Likes

@erinkippen and @Flavita, try again today, I think the bookings through October 2024 are now open. I heard this today on a German DLP blog that I follow (in a report on the re-opening of the Disneyland Hotel), and just checked the website clicking international/USD version, and it appears to be possible. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, bookings are open! I’m trying to decide now if I wait for the travel agent I’d contacted to get back to me, or just book it myself. Thanks for flagging!

1 Like

I did!! And I’m booked!!! I’m really happy!
Thank you :fr: :heart:

I just booked too! (the travel agent said if I went through her I couldn’t make changes, add character dining, etc on my own and my little planner heart couldn’t take it)

I was also able to make dining reservations!

2 Likes

We ended up booking Compass Club at Newport Bay, after considering basically every hotel on DLP property. First plan - Art of Marvel. Then I got budget conscious and started debating Sequoia vs Hotel Cheyenne. Then I asked the travel agent I had been talking to, who said that a lot of her clients went with Newport Bay for the balance of price and amenities, so I looked more seriously into that (I had originally discounted it because it seemed a little boring) and it made sense. Then I got carried away and started looking into Compass Club, liked the perks, and ultimately ended up spending slightly more than I would have had we just stuck with Art of Marvel. But I guess we get free breakfast, so there’s that. And anything compared to the Disneyland Hotel prices seems like a good deal!

2 Likes