Disneyland Genie re themed MaxPass? Talk amongst yourselves

What do you think?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, with the exception of purchasing some of them like Radiator Springs Racers " Individual Attraction Selections (Available for Purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to 2 highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance—like Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure Park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+)."

3 Likes

I’m hoping they only have two of these which I’m guessing will be RSR and WS in DCA and RotR and what Indiana Jones maybe in DL?

1 Like

I agree. I am trying to read and work, but couldn’t tell if the photo pass was included (although, I suspect not). I also wonder (but again, suspect not) if they will offer it as an add on to the magic keys like they did for MaxPass.

As much as I’ve been going to WDW lately I was wondering if they were gonna offer some kind of “AP” that covers both like they used to? A higher level of Key…maybe if/when WDW announces theirs?

1 Like

Just when I got the hang of Maxpass they change it! :roll_eyes: :rofl: I had no idea this was coming to Disneyland too. Before I’d purchase MP just for the photo option. And maybe get 1 FP for GotG. I need to sit and read the article a few more times. :blush:

1 Like

The photo pass is included for Disneyland, I think!

unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day if you are visiting Disneyland Resort.

3 Likes

What bums me out, is that we didn’t buy the max pass very often, but would still use paper fast passes. Those are history, so it’s pay for the genie to use the lightning lane or standby all the way. :frowning:

4 Likes

I added it to my AP, so I had gotten rather spoiled by it, but many of my friends were in the same boat as you.

1 Like

Looks pretty good to me. I liked the MaxPass system. I wish it wasn’t $5 more, but I’ll take what I can get. I hope the LL attractions are limited to the ones @gingerSnaps543222 mentioned. Only 2 of those were around when MaxPass was a thing, so it wouldn’t be that much different than it was.

We were going often enough that we didn’t feel if was necessary unless the park was super crowded (like Easter week).

2 Likes

I was only going 4-5 times a year and 3 days at a time, so I happily added it to our APs, but I get why others opted out.

I think the extra $5 gets us the photo pass added, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Yes, the $5 is for photo pass. I wish they would have that option at WDW, I would pay it for photos there, but will not pay the $160 or $200 or whatever it is for Memory maker there.

3 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

I meant $5 more than the $15 it was pre-Covid, which I believe included PhotoPass.

I didn’t notice but is photopass given with the top AP? ( magic key) I’m still calling AP. :rofl: I liked being able to pass off my photos if I didn’t purchase it for the day :blush:

1 Like

No, I don’t think photo pass is included with any APs anymore. I too am still calling it AP. If they want us to call it something different, they might have at least tried a little to make it look like a different product than what they cancelled! :rofl:

4 Likes

It was at $20 before the Covid shut down.

1 Like