Disneyland Dining ADR time?

Please remind me what time I can make my DLR ADRs? My window begins tomorrow. I will only need to do any on Monday and Wednesday based on when we plan to have ADRs in our trip.

Thanks!!

Officially, 7am Pacific, 60 days in advance. In reality, it’s been a total crapshoot lately. Sometimes they don’t load reservations for weeks. But maybe it’s been getting better lately.

1 Like

Yeah I knew about that, the crapshoot. Similar to WDW in some ways. But I will give it a go at 10a Eastern each day! Thanks!

1 Like

Nope Ogas opened today and I leave in 20 days. And they opened about 320p pacific time

1 Like

He did mention the crapshoot though. Of which I was aware. Was mostly looking for the official word.

1 Like

My response was to his comment that maybe it’s getting better. ;-). Were you able to get what you wanted for the first day?

1 Like

Ah! Lol. Definitely NOT getting better.

I am not needing anything for day 1. We are going to play fast and loose with the schedule that day. I has been forever since I have traveled cross-country and I’m not sure DH ever has. We want to be able to flop when we need to and not be tied to any plans at all that day.

He has changed his selection to Ralph Brennan’s for Friday night and then we have my selection on Sunday night, Napa Rose. Hopefully. :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

I think I’ve seen Ralph Brennan’s available in my searches but I can’t remember if it was available 60 days out. Napa Rose reservations went quickly so fingers crossed for you on that one. I’ve eaten at both places and liked both but it’s been a bit for The Jazz Kitchen for me so it may have changed a lot. My kids were little when we ate there.

2 Likes

What days/times/# of people and I can put them in my reservation finder if you want?

Maybe I’ll try Napa for Friday too just in case. Maybe I should try for it for all the days. Very flexible on time so that should help

Oh you don’t have to do that. Very sweet of you to offer though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay I know how you feel about ‘em but if you change your mind. ;-). It lets me do a lot and I just have one left I’m really looking for someone to drop.

1 Like

Have had success this morning with DLR reservations.

Per our preference, we have Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen reserved for Friday.
I have a backup Napa Rose reserved for now until I try tomorrow for that, and then Wednesday for Sunday which is our ultimate preference for that reservation.

3 Likes

Which restaurant for Sunday? ETA. Oh Napa rose. I remember your plan now.

2 Likes

Was able to snag a Saturday night Napa Rose that is now our backup to our preference which is Sunday night. Released the Friday night one into the wild immediately after securing the Saturday one.

3 Likes

I like the analogy. I’ve always felt like a failure since I’ve never caught a fish. But I’ve caught a Homecomin’, a Be Our Guest, and a Space 220! How many fishermen can say that?

3 Likes

No availability right at 9a ET for Napa Rose for Sunday 11/21.

Which is weird to me. I’d have thought the Friday and Saturday would be the ones to lack availability

Thank you to @Bubblez (or was it @gingerSnaps543222 ) who suggested I book backups. Will keep our Saturday for now and keep checking for a Sunday instead. But happy to have a ressie either way!

4 Likes

So you got the Saturday at Napa?

1 Like

I did.

I want the Sunday but for now I’ll hold the Saturday.

I also previously booked a Friday which I dropped immediately after securing the Saturday yesterday.

2 Likes

Wonder if it’s possible they didn’t drop Sunday when they were supposed to?

3 Likes