Disneyland After Dark dates announced Star Wars nite Villians nite

So excited! Ive had tickets for this so so long!
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/after-dark/?s=09

4 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

i like this very much.

1 Like

Deb, are you doing Star Wars Nite? I have 2 tickets for Star Wars Nite but not sure whether to do May the 4th or pay extra for 5/27. Wish I knew more about what’s going on on the 27th.

1 Like

Hey Darcy! I am! I have tickets to both Star Wars nite and Villians nite. We will be doing Villians on the 8th and Star Wars on the 4th of course :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: So excited! Ive been on the phone waiting to change my tickets over for the last hour and 17 min. If I hear that damn veggie veggie fruit fruit song again Im gonna lose it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

i think the 27th might be more because it’s a Friday

2 Likes

Fun! Thanks for posting this.
I went to look at tickets, but it appears that tickets don’t go on sale until January… but you have tickets already? I can only guess you have them from a previously cancelled event.

2 Likes

I just now got off the phone with Disney but have my tickets straighten out. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: 2 dropped calls. Well, one guy hung up on me because I think he didn’t know what to do​:rofl:

2 Likes

They canceled these events right after Covid. Disney at first offered refunds to those who wanted them but I held onto them. I am so excited they are back! :heart:

3 Likes

Excellent. That makes sense that you already had the tickets. Have a great time at both the events!

1 Like

I have my 2020 tickets and am just ginning up the courage to call in to change to 2022. I will have to pay the upgrade charge.

2 Likes

I cant believe the prices for these nights! $179 for the basic Desert inn room thats usually $99! :flushed: Thankfully as soon as it was announced I made my reservations at $139 and $119 :blush:

1 Like

I quickly made my reservations for May the 4th for the Star Wars Nite. Staying at Grand Legacy with DH. Now I just need to find time to call to exchange my tickets. But flew home yesterday from visiting my DD in Seattle. Today doing laundry & packing again to fly out tomorrow for DL!

1 Like

If you can have the confirmation number handy it helps them alot. I didn’t but had the whole ticket number. I put them in my Disney " wallet" and thank Walt I screenshot them because I had no email or receipt and they disappeared once the events were canceled. It took a bit longer for them to pull it up but I got all 4 of my tickets exchanged and I should be receiving them in 5-10days

1 Like

I have a screenshot of my tickets & they have a confirmation code on them. Hopefully that works because I don’t have the email anymore.

1 Like

I called in this morning and upgraded my Star Wars nite tickets for the May 27th event (during Star Wars Celebration). They charged me $66 per ticket above what I had already paid ($109). :angry: But I still shelled it out willingly.

The whole process was quick - the entire call, including a few minutes on hold, was 12 minutes. The CM was very friendly.

I’m excited to go!

2 Likes

Is the upcharge because it’s a Friday? They should have waived it as a Thank you for waiting so long!

1 Like

It’s probably the upcharge because it’s the only one during Star Wars Celebration. I agree they should be paying me for my interest-free loan for the last two years!

1 Like

I heard that!! It really takes alot for me to complain to a company but I actually sent a letter last month saying how disappointed I was with they way they were putting out new events while still holding almost $600 of my money for events that need to happen first :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I called to convert my old Star Wars Nite tickets to the new ones for 5/4 and they answered immediately! Only took about 10 minutes to complete! I was surprised it was that easy.

3 Likes