Disney World Homeschool Trip - November

I just wanted to share the link to our homeschool trip to Disney World in November: Disney World - Traveling Homeschoolers

We get great ticket discounts, and have great special events planned. Come join us!

Warmly,
Dianna

3 Likes

That’s awesome! We homeschool and although booked already this year, would definitely be interested next year!

1 Like

Our 2019 trips will be in April/May, and again in November (most likely). Each trip is a little different, so read the FAQs to decide which one would work best.

1 Like

Wonderful! Thank you!

1 Like

This sounds wonderful! I wish we could do it this year, but since we are already going at Christmas, this is a no-go. April/May of next year sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

I hope you can join us in the spring! I’ll post more information about that trip next month.

Those are some terrific ticket prices - those PH are $99 lower than the cheapest reseller!

1 Like

The ticket prices also include an educational program and group event. In November, the group event is a private IllumiNations Dessert Party, and in the spring, it’s a private Typhoon Lagoon graduation/end-of-year swim party.

3 Likes

(We’ve been doing these homeschool trips since 2006, and have a big group, so we get a few perks. :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

This is awesome! We’re homeschoolers too. We are leaving for our first ever trip in 5 days(!) so I don’t think November is on the table, but possibly next year :slight_smile:

1 Like