Disney VIP vs Stone Vacation Tours?

I am thinking of splurging for a VIP tour experience for our family of 6…

Has anyone done both a WDW VIP and a Stone Vacations Tour? Considering the significant difference I’ve seen in price, I am curious to hear comparisons.

Is the experience comparable, or is there extra magic to go with the extra price paying for the “official” WDW guide?

Their site tells me nothing about them. I can’t see pricing, I can’t see what services are involved.

Have you spoken with them directly?

I would bet they are just booking the FPP and meals for their clients and then touring them around with a touring plan - however they devise that - as well as riding on 4th and subsequent FPP. Seems like a product for someone who doesn’t like to plan.

Of course this is all conjecture as you can tell nothing from their stie. And the reviews? Only go back to Dec 2017 — this sounds like a brandy new company. I personally would steer clear.

Thanks! I couldn’t find much info on the web either, which is why I’m so curious.

On my last trip I just used the plans app with some personalized plans and we had our run of the parks, even riding flight of passage 3 times in 1 hr (compared to the posted 3hr wait time… thank you rider swap!!)

Anyway, I don’t need to spend $1000 for someone to do what I already know for a fact I can do on my own. At least I know with a Disney tour exactly what I am getting, including all the extra fast passes, reserve access for parades, etc.

Hoping there are folks in the forum that have used stone to share their experiences.

1 Like

The VIP tours with Disney are a Disney product and will actually get you special treatment for your money.

This sounds scammy.

I wonder if Disney knows they are doing this.

1 Like

They’ve got some pretty stellar TripAdvisor scores. But how they achieve what they promise — and at what cost — is something of a mystery.

But all the tripadvisor reviews are very recent.

Their BBB accreditation lists nothing about them - no positive and no negative action - so they get to stay current there.

I’m looking into their other “awards”.

Just feels shady.

1 Like

Can’t see the Luxury Travel Guides awards without a password.

I would suspect they are one of the companies that were using dummy bands. I wonder how they are scamming the system now?

You can only purchase extra FPs through Disney two ways: Disney VIP or other tours, or Club Level stays. If these tours are getting extra pre-planned fast passes then they are still using some work around.

1 Like

I cannot find them listed with the Expedia Local Expert program

They are not currently an ASTA Proud Partner

And this is not an award, just an affiliation (and I cannot find confirmation of this company’s participation)

"Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital and business support services. To date, the program has served over 6,700 small business owners across all 50 states, and has resulted in immediate and sustained business growth for the alumni of the program. "

And so far all the reviews on tripadvisor? They are the only review these reviewers have ever left for the most part.

I smell a rat

1 Like

Over five thousand likes on Facebook . . .

1 Like

OK.

I vote that you add this onto your trip in June and report back :rofl::rofl:

I don’t need anyone else to help me make my holiday VIP :blush:

1 Like

I knew that about you