Hello, long time Lines user, but kind of new to using an actual Touring Plan. This is our first time going to USF and IOA (we are DVC members and we go to WDW every year.) We are die-hard Harry Potter fans and this is the year we are taking a little break in the middle of our WDW vacation this August to go to USF for 2 nights. I purchased 2 day, 2 park P2P tickets and the hotel (staying at Royal Pacific) through Undercover Tourist. I am traveling with my DH, DD age 10 and DD age 12.
I have used the Lines app to monitor wait times and crowd calendars when actually IN the parks, but sticking with a pre-designed TP was never something I did. Usually, I book all my FP’s for my Disney trip, then create a personalized Touring Plan, plugging in all my FP’s- and end up kind of just doing whatever I feel like doing if wait times are low and I’m near an attraction, even if the TP says otherwise. I have never actually taken that “leap of faith” and strictly adhered to any kind of TP that was created for me. (We always have a blast anyway.)
That being said, I would really love to use one of Touring Plans’ premium plans for the Universal part of our trip this year and actually take the good advice of the experts that created this site in the first place!
So…I have a couple of questions and I hope you guys can help me out.
- Since I am staying at Loew’s Royal Pacific resort, does this mean I automatically have the Unlimited Express Pass? I am assuming YES. That, in conjunction with the 2d2P, P2p tix basically means I can go on a ride as many times as I want in those 2 days, correct?
- Being a hotel guest, I am planning on using the Early Morning entry to WWoHP on the first day of our stay at 8am. When I try to create a Touring Plan, do I start my day at 8am when entering the time, or should I start the plan at 9am when the park opens for everyone? I am confused bc the plan has me going on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem at 8:02 am?
- Is Early Park Admission ONLY for HP World?
- Where should I enter the park? Should I go in through USF or IOA? I am confused because of question #5 below:
- The notes in my TP say elect “Hogwarts Express Arrival” only if entering The Wizarding World BEFORE Early Entry officially begins; otherwise select “Main Entrance.”" What does that even mean? Is there another event even BEFORE Early Park Entry?
Thank you all so much for any help! Any other advice or tips are appreciated!