Disney/Universal “Dream” Job

Wait. Are you saying Dean Stockwell was your REAL boss, or only in your nightmare he was your real boss?

I’d want to be a hotel greeter. No baggage, no check in, just welcome home!

6 Likes

First Order interrogator. I have a villainous attitude a lot anyway and would easily be able to stay in character, and I’d love to come up with creative zingers and lines of questioning to match each group just right and give them the most authentic experience possible. Would be fine with either RotR or new hotel.

ETA: This would be a tie with pianist in GF lobby or at Casey’s Corner.

7 Likes

I’ve been a performer & LOVE it. I would do it part-time for little or no money on weekends as a “hobby” if I still lived close to a park.

I actually, just picked up a part-time side gig working at a Escape Room. They money is “'meh”, but it’s such a fun place to work. I only work, maybe, 10 hrs each week. So, I guess that is my “hobby” atm!

7 Likes

Photographer is a great thought. Multiple photographers on our trip last month stopped us just to be friendly and kind. Just nice touches around Disney really do make the experience.

2 Likes

Yes! Our family loved it when the interrogator snipped at us to quit gawking, get out of the way, and make comments questioning how hard it was to follow instructions to get on the red dot!” We liked it and they got to say how they really felt!

3 Likes

No, he was my Disney boss. He was a real turd in my dream, which is weird since his character wasn’t like that.

Streetmosphere character in HS. Or Fairy Godmother in MK.

Or concierge in the Boardwalk. I would like to make people happy.

1 Like

Sounds entirely awesome.

I remember explaining to my eldest when she was DD6 that we had to go home, our vacation was over and I had to return to my job. And I didn’t have a job at WDW.

Of course, she had to tell some complete strangers: “we have to go home, daddy doesn’t have a job”

7 Likes

Stormtrooper interacting with guests. Getting to play Star Wars all day would be a dream come true. Unfortunately Disney likes their stormtroopers about 6 feet tall, and I’m 6’3". Sadly, that makes me too tall to be a stormtrooper, but too short to be a wookiee. :frowning:

3 Likes

Your height would be very intimidating as well! Good choice!

4 Likes

Maybe I would want to be a plaid.

3 Likes

I always wanted to be an Imagineer when I was a kid but unfortunately I don’t have quite the right talents so I abandoned that dream.

I also always wanted to program / run the fireworks shows. Another one I probably don’t have the skills for.

Realistically: ride operator for Everest, Splash Mountain, or Millennium Falcon Smuggler’s Run. At Disneyland I’d choose Indiana Jones Adventure.

5 Likes

I’ve always thought I’d love to be on the team that works on the Christmas decorations in the warehouse getting them ready for the holidays, but then I saw this.

That would be awfully fun too. I just don’t get hassle people in my day job like I would like.

4 Likes

Well aren’t you Mr. All-Over-The-Map

LOL Could two things be more opposite?

4 Likes

Tour guide for Wild Africa Trek.

Yup. That’s the one.

6 Likes

Clearly you’ve never heard him play.

1 Like

Will he play the Imperial March on repeat, with tremendous aggression. all day long?

2 Likes

oh that’ll make me think DW is calling me

1 Like

Cupcake tester

7 Likes