Disney survey related to Magic is Here

I received a survey in my email related to the Magic is Here promotion which I had booked, but now have cancelled as the party I was hoping to take aren’t interested. I’ll post the screenshots in case anyone is interested, minus the basic demographic questions:

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

The last set of questions covered race/ethnicity, and then they wanted the ages and gender of all the members of my household. What they didn’t ask, and should have, is do I plan to keep the trip and why/why not. I would have said that even with the small discount it was way too expensive (the weekend before Christmas) for the reduced attractions and shorter hours. If they had wanted to go, we likely would have moved it to early-mid January toward the end of their break.

3 Likes

@len will be interested.

This seems like an awful lot. Wow.

Yes, it seems very long. Did it “feel” long?

That’s a loooong survey. And yes, they absolutely should have asked about if you planned to keep it, and why not. That seems like very important info for them to have.

1 Like

It did cover a lot!

1 Like

I received the same survey earlier this week and it was long. Longer than other Disney surveys.

2 Likes

Kudos to any who do this. I got these surveys after my trip. I have life to deal with after my Disney trip so, they can just figure it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they have another “Why did you cancel survey?”
If I did a survey I wouldn’t have asked about cancelling for people that had reservations. I wouldn’t want to plant that in their mind.