Disney Springs Touring Plan ;)

I think we need the ability to create touring plans for Disney Springs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, so I am mostly joking. But it would be nice to put in the stores we want to visit and have a map created.

Have you ever wondered why you can “favorite” a place on the WDW website when there doesn’t seem to be a way to look at the list of the things you checked off in a list or map view? Or is there a way, and I just haven’t figured it out?

Just some random thoughts…

4 Likes

I agree! I’m not much of a shopper, but my stepson wants to do the Void thing and we might want to hit the Star Wars stores. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like this idea too!

1 Like

For the infrequent visitor this would be great. We were only there once for about 2 hours and after the fact we regretted the stores we missed. Next time we will have a must do list and start with those places.

2 Likes

I keep getting lost in Disney Springs. For whatever reason, I really struggle with their map. I feel like it’s a huge time sucker. We will visit 2x during the next trip - once for Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ (must do!) and once for D’Luxe Burger because DH insists we eat there.

Do the walking directions on the MDE work while in Disney Springs??..hmmm…

2 Likes

There are maps available as you enter Disney Springs in paper form. If you take a quick look at it, you’ll kind of see the zones and figure it out relative to the water.

We LOVE Disney Springs. Just the atmosphere, particularly in the evenings. And the shopping. And the food. :slight_smile:

Then there is the shopping area that has all the stuff we could never afford but have fun looking anyhow!

For us, we’ll find at least two evenings to hit Disney Springs during our visits (including our visits to Universal Studios!). It is also a great place to hit on arrival day when you don’t want to use a park ticket day.

I don’t really find it confusing, though. It is laid out somewhat intuitively once you scope it out.

2 Likes

I’ve studied and studied the online maps. I give up trying. I think the place was designed so that you would get lost easily and wander about aimlessly while spending tons of time and/or money in overpriced stores.

2 Likes

Just as a high level, MOST of the places you want to eat at are along the water. The areas closest to the buses/parking garages are shopping. Off to the west is entertainment.

Prices tend to go up as you travel from east to west. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A DS TP would be nice, mine would have all the street entertainment marked

2 Likes

I don’t get this either.

1 Like

It’s your wish list, do to all dining, and under the dining tab you can click wishlist

1 Like