Disney springs photography

Wondering for those of u that have used/seen the photography shop st Disney Springs how busy it is. Do u get a pager ? Make appointment? Sign up or just get in line

1 Like

I would like to know this as well! Hopefully some Liners have experience with this.

Used it once last June during our trip then. Simply walked in one evening about 8-ish as I recall. No one else was there. Super helpful cast members. They took some of the best MM photos of my wife & myself during our entire trip. If you are at DS, it would be a big mistake not to check it out … IMHO.

Totally agree! Not to be missed if you’re in Disney Springs and have the memory maker.
We were there last Monday. No appointment needed. Just walk up, there’s a sign on the left to wait in line… very short wait… at most 3 families ahead of us (we went twice that day to take pictures).
Very helpful and patient photographers. (Our party had 5 kids under the age of 6 and 4 adults)
Two sets of photographers with different backgrounds. First photographer takes pictures with a virtual background. Ex: If you have princesses dressed up as Elsa and Anna, a Frozen background appears in the picture. Second photographer takes picture with the regular portrait background.