Disney Springs Dining advice

I had some moonshine in the rocks. Smooth as buttah

1 Like

Agree! Next time I go I want to try the sweet tea shine.

Ditto on the vote for Morimoto being good.

1 Like

The sweet tea moonshine is very good. But the moonshine on the rocks was more bang for the buck

Sold, I will try the moonshine on the rocks. I may have to chase it with a margarita.

It’s a sipper not a shooter.

I had Shine On Georgia Moon

That sounds really good. I will definitely try it. I may have to try the moonshine cake too.

Depends on who’s pouring…

1 Like

My great grandpappy hailed from near Bardstown! When I was out there doing genealogy there I was sure to visit all the important family places, Maker’s Mark and Jim Beam too. :wink:

1 Like

have you ever made hummingbird cake on your own? I have a recipe that looks like it would take HOURS upon HOURS. Love hummingbird cake, but will not take time to make myself

After my last trip to Homecomin’ i decided I would try to recreate Art Smith’s hummingbird cake. I searched Pinterest for his recipe, and spent what felt like hours( I am not a great baker), and baked my first hummingbird cake. it was good but not like the mile high slice of deliciousness from his restaurant. I haven’t tried again and am patiently waiting for my return trip for another slice.

1 Like

im with you…love hummingbird cake…when someone else makes it

2 Likes

Stay far away from Terralina. You probably weren’t going there, but still, dont. My entre was actually inedible.

Details?

We had eggplant fries. They were good. My friend had manicotti or shells or some other shape of pasta with ricotta. He liked it. I had linguini with clams. They tasted so bad I worried they were spoiled.

Any answer other than “Homecomin’” is just plain incorrect. :wink:

1 Like

@bethro23 Making the reservation through open table can definitely effect the length of wait. We had a great conversation with the manager at Homecoming when we ate there and he told us that it is always better to call Disney Springs dining locations directly (or through open table) because they often have availability that won’t show up on the Disney website. Especially if you are looking for a ‘peak time’ reservation - call if you can’t find one online.

Also, if you call the restaurant directly to reserve and then have to cancel - they won’t charge a cancellation fee. Service and food top notch at Homecoming. :slight_smile:

I would wholeheartedly recommend Homecoming - absolutely delicious and the desserts are insanely good!!

1 Like

Raglan Brunch asked for a credit card guarantee with a 48 hour cancellation notice through Open Table a couple of months ago. I booked Homecoming through Disney instead.