Disney releases MARCH 2020 Early Morning Magic - FantasyLand

I booked them on Disney’s site by pure luck. Just googled to see if any dates were posted (they weren’t). Then clicked on the Disney site, looked at calendar and they had the March dates available to book.

Dates are

March 3, 10, 15, 22, 26, 29

I’m thrilled I found this bc I’m going during a very busy time and this will knock out all of fantasy land without a fast pass!

2 Likes

I saw this, too, and am disappointed by the randomness of the dates. EMM at MK has always been on Sundays and Tuesdays. I planned our March trip partly around hoping for EMM on Sunday, March 8, and it is not showing for that date. Days are Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Wednesdays thrown in there as well. No rhyme or reason to the scheduling…

1 Like

Where do you see this on Disney’s website? Link?

Looks like there are EMM days starting in Mid-November 2019. They show up on the Disney website on the EMM-Fantasyland page when you look at the calendar.

2 Likes
1 Like

I wanted March 8th as well. I’m looking forward to it, even thought the cost is crazy considering we already have a park ticket.

You can’t do EMM without a regular park ticket for the day so everyone has to pay for both.

I looked on the site since I want to do EMM in March 2020. I did it in May and it was great. I no longer see Peter Pan as one of the attractions that will be open during it. It showed a list of what attractions would be open and I don’t see it.

Wow, it was on there yesterday when I bought the ticket. Now, it’s removed. ??!?!?!