Disney - Pt Canveral - Pt Canaveral - Disney. Fastest Cheapest options

You guys will know stuff, so I am asking you.

My plan is to go to Disney World for two nights. The morning of check out I’m going to Pt. Canaveral. When my boat gets in on Monday am, I’m going back to WDW. I have a 7 pm flight and I’d like to spend as much time in the park as I can that day. I’ve heard that there are shuttles from Disney to and from the Port. I’m not going on a Disney Cruise though.
My initial plan was to take the ME to the airport and a shuttle from there to the port. (Reverse on the other end.) Now I’m wondering if there are better options.

I’m also worrying about the ME back to the airport to go home. . Can I offer a different flight number to only have to spend two not three hours? Is that unethical? Should I pony up for a shuttle or uber? Are there shared shuttles that will save some money?

Take an Uber to the airport. Last May 10th, it only cost us $28 from POR to MCO.

1 Like

How many people are you traveling with?
Logistically, I wouldn’t want to deal with a rental car and I wouldn’t want to travel to the airport unnecessarily seems to be stressful and it’s only. And a time eater.

Have you calculated Uber prices?
Is there a shuttle service that would pick you up?

https://www.orlandoshuttleservice.com/quote-results?quote=1&routeType=r&1a=65105&1b=90105&2a=90105&2b=65105&routes=2&adults=2&teens=2&children=1&infants=0

1 Like

I’m going alone don’t drive. Don’t judge me! I grew up in Brooklyn. We have busses and trains and taxis. ANYWAY, probably not a rental car.
Uber is $112 each way it looks like.

Off to look at the link now.

1 Like

Cortrans port shuttle is $40 round trip from MCO. We Ubered to the airport.

1 Like

That link is neat with. Larger group. Private shuttles. Costly for a single rider.

1 Like

I did goport.com for MCO - port and back ($30 for the round trip) and Ubered to the airport. Very comfortable, no time waisted.

2 Likes

I called Disney. They don’t have a shuttle for non-Disney Cruise guests directly to the port. I think the best thing is to ME to the airport. Round trip cruise shuttle is $40.

I may uber from to the airport to go home, just to have those extra hours.

2 Likes

I had reserved Contrans about a month ago, before I got the idea that there might actually be a way to go direct, and skip MCO. Now I wish I’d gone with goport. Though really it’s $10 and that’s like complaining about a tablespoon in a bucket.

2 Likes