Disney Prices After Reopening

But there are others who will actually have more disposable income to drop at the parks.

With social distancing, our calendar of teen activities emptied resulting in a substantial decrease in expenses. Probably a couple thousand in March with more likely in April and May.

We’ve already decided that when WDW opens we’re ready for a much needed dose of magic.

4 Likes

I’m a bit concerned about price hikes if I have to move my holiday. I’m booked for August and was originally thinking things would be going back to normal by then, but who knows?!
I work in a school in the UK so should stick to school holidays. I looked at the exact same holiday for next August in case we have to move it and it’s £4000 more! No way we can afford that. I understand it’s anniversary year but £4000 more??!!
I don’t know what we’re going to do. If travel is allowed by August I imagine the virus will still be about, then there’s a risk of catching it and having to self isolate the entire 2 weeks we’re there.
Can’t make any decisions at the moment as Virgin aren’t looking that far ahead yet but it is stressing me out. I appreciate there’s a lot worse things going on for people around the world but it’s a one off holiday of a lifetime for us and I was already stressing about it being perfect!
Also, I’ve received some crowd tracker updates for our time in August and they’re shooting up to 9 and there’s even a 10 one day so they must be expecting hoards of people to be going if they reopen then. :frowning:
Let’s hope this madness is over soon.

WDW will start charging for FPP in order to generate more money. It’s been discussed and rumored to happen anyway. They may as well implement it now.

1 Like

FWIW a Wall Street analyst thinks it will be 2 years before the parks are back to full attendance.