Disney planner?

I have been looking at old posts about disney planners and need a little help.

I am getting a bit overwhelmed with all the great information I am learning from this forum. So I decided, maybe I should turn my trip (planned for this coming April) over to a planner. However, my plane tickets are already booked. I have my reservation at pop century (which I could cancel, if necessary) and I have most of my dining booked. Is it too late to turn to a disney planner? I need help with touring plans, fast pass, transportation, and any other tricks or tips I am missing.

I know a lot of liners (am I using that term correctly?) are planners too. I saw the list on an old post but it was from 2016. Anyone know if it is up to date? Any recommendations?

A trip can only be handed over/transferred within 30 days of booking.

couldnt i cancel my reservation and book a new one, if the price was right? Or is it not worth it?

If you cancel you lose your ADRs.

ADRs are not attached to a package. Anyone can make them at 180 days. They are attached to a person, not tickets or room.

2 Likes

Very few planners can offer a rate different from/better than what you see on the site.

Nope. Anyone can make ADRs at 180 days.

1 Like

Right but what about the 180+10? You can only do that if staying on property…

That is true, so you would want to wait until your trip is 170 days away, or is it 169?

2 Likes

If they are going on April they are well within that :wink:

1 Like