Disney Movies Insiders- formerly Disney Movie rewards

Most all of them have worked for me except for “Clauses”. I assume it was only good on 12/25.

I did finally download the app, which gave me an extra 25 points. I’m hoping that makes it a little easier to enter codes.

3 Likes

I agree! It feels so random on when it works and when it doesn’t

2 Likes

Hello2023 is the last code for Merry & Bright Delights :blush::heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for all the codes!

3 Likes

So glad I could help! :blush: I love this program :heart: I think I got $85 in gift cards this year!

3 Likes

What do y’all do with your gift cards? Transfer them to a physical gift card or keep them in your rewards?

1 Like

I add them to the gift card I pay my annual DVC dues.

3 Likes

I add mine to my favorite physical card (Alice in Wonderland tsum tsums) and spend it at Disneyland.

2 Likes

I save them up and pay for my D23 membership with them.

3 Likes

Do you transfer them to a physical card while you save them up?

I link them to my Disney Gift Card.com account and then transfer them to a physical card.

2 Likes

Cheers2023 for 23 points! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

I redeemed points for a gift card yesterday. How do I access the card? So far it still says my order is in process. Is this normal?

I always redeem in my app. Once I pick a reward, I click on the Mickey head on the top right corner. That opens a menu where “my rewards” show. I think click on that reward and follow the “redeem offer now”. They email me the e-card. I have found my Comcast account has not been allowing these emails, so I have them sent to my gmail account.

I’ve done all of that but they have not emailed me the gift card. I use gmail so should get it. Guess I’ll have to reach out to them to see what’s going on. Thanks

With my Comcast I did have to contact them. They will try to send it again.

I have to have my daughter do it because its kinda confusing for me :rofl:. If you go into your rewards it should have a link where they will send you a code for the gift card which she adds to a favorite physical card

No link to email that I can find. But have now had an email saying it has shipped with a link to track the shipment which mentions USPS so I’m not sure what’s going on with it. Hopefully I get it soon. I’ve actually ordered a second one & thought about doing a third but think I’ll wait until I receive the first 2.

2 Likes

Has anyone redeemed the Walt Disney Studios Gold Private Tour? I have been saving for this for years, and they just opened it back up for tours again after closing for the past two years.

1 Like

Lucky!! :heart: I wish I did! :blush: Friends have done the tour through the D23 membership and really loved it. Recently I had a question about a poster DMI offered and their customer service replied that day! I would email them with any questions you might have. Good luck and have all the fun! Must share pictures after your visit :rofl::blush::blush::heart:

3 Likes