Disney movie club question

Hey guys, hope this is in the right place.

I want to order a movie for $29.95 and then I get the featured movie for $12.50 (or close to that, I hate math!). Would both of those titles be used against my membership agreement?

Thanks, I searched their FAQ but couldn’t find anything and you guys are usually smarter anyway.

No, only movies that you purchase at full price will count toward your membership requirements. Generally that’s going to be just the first one because any others you order will be at a discounted price.

Thanks @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1 – still makes sense for me to get both. Going to place that order now.

1 Like

Yes! We never order just one movie because that’s when you pay the absolute highest price. By ordering more than one your average per movie price starts to drop. A couple of times a year they will do buy one get 60% off all others and we stock up. We got 7 or 8 blu rays last time and paid 60 dollars. You’ll won’t have any trouble reaching the required titles lol.

1 Like

I am ordering all the Pixar shorts blue rays now – I can finally get them off my dvr! No more living in fear of a broken cable box lol

1 Like