Disney Minnie Vans

When you use Disney Minnie Vans to get to the Magic Kingdom where about do they drop you off?

In the Bus Loop, where MK busses drop people. It’s one of the closer bays.

3 Likes

thanks so does that mean you skip the ticket and transportation centre?

1 Like

Yes. You will be up in the space between the Contemporary and the park gate.

2 Likes

great thanks for your help was thinking to use this to park hop so I can get to MVMCP after being at Hollywood Studios

1 Like

Note there is also a direct bus that runs from HS to MK that will stop at the same bus loop and is free. You of course may need to wait for the bus which could make it slightly less efficient, but if the bus is there it is probably more efficient than ordering a Lyft…

2 Likes

This.

MK is the one park that Minnie Vans make more sense over a Lyft/Uber.

We are going to use one to get from DS to MK for MNSSHP in 2 1/2 weeks! Generally I balk at the cost as compared to Lyft. But worth it for MK

3 Likes

Do you like to take lyft/uber from park to park and park to hotel? I have only used disney transport. I will have to look in to the minnie vans. As for kids and lyft/uber what do you do they have car seats or just strap the kids in? This might be good for the end of the night when my DD is tired.

Generally speaking I prefer to use Disney transport since it’s free. Mostly I use Lyft (or rarely a Minnie Van) for early park needs (ie RD FOP) or resort to resort transport. I’ll use it for DS to park on the rare occasion I am st DS. Depending on our timing we may actually go DStk CR via bus and walk to MK

Uber XL has car seats but you may have to wait longer for them. Minnie Vans have car seats guaranteed.

1 Like

We were able to get around just fine on buses. We were there a week and used Minnie vans twice. Both times to get to MK in mornings (from BW). I had planned/budgeted for more. I’d be inclined to use them over regular uber/lyft. It’s a little more but a great experience too. Driver CMs are great.

3 Likes

See I’ve never noticed a service difference. :thinking:

1 Like

What time in the morning did you use a Minnie Van to get to MK? I’m wondering what is the earliest they start running?

1 Like

Be aware that you may have to wait at peak times. Morning is one if those times.

1 Like

We didn’t go as early as rope drop. We used them more to not miss out on more of the morning. But they usually came within 7-10 minutes. This was in April.

1 Like