Disney Increases Mousekeeping

I had a look and no, I can’t. I think I was assuming the press release that was quoted was correct and that it was coming back. But I can’t find who actually had a link to the press release, everyone seems to have just quoted it.

Disney seems to be back to their old practices- they release info through bloggers (all the exact same wording) and then they can later claim “we never said that”.

1 Like

Ha, still. I think I get angrier being woken up as an adult than little ones do anyway ;).

2 Likes

In case people don’t want to Google:

1 Like

“I’d like to highlight that the security services of Disney and the police forces immediately reacted,” Jean-Luc Marx, the top police official in Seine-et-Marne, told Le Parisien, “so that this individual was put somewhere where he could do no harm — if that was indeed his intention, we don’t know yet.”

I have no idea what training mouse keeping gets in WDW - I would prefer to see the luggage screening done instead

2 Likes

This does not say that wdw reacted to this? Although I did read some references that MK resorts may have added security before all the others. I also assume Disney was told of the Pulse connection before the trial.

You won’t find much to read on it in disney blogs or web pages. No company or for that matter government agency should put out there what they are doing. What they are doing with mouse keepers is security theater…

My niece did housekeeping training today! They do give them a list of things to watch for….that’s all she’d say.

6 Likes