Disney Gift Cards on Magic Band?

How do you get 5% off Disney gift cards at BJs? I know about doing it at Target using their RedCard (which I used to pay for our entire stay), but via BJs is news to me. Please elaborate!

BJs literally sells $100 gift cards for $95. They have racks of discount gift cards. (Even stamps!) Other giftcards sell at a steeper discount than the Disney ones.

1 Like

Sweet! And using my CC will get me an additional 2%.
7% off a Disney Vacation. Not bad!

1 Like

Apparently Discover It has 5% rewards on purchases made at warehouse stores during certain times of the year (like now), so I am planning to apply for one of those. Basically, if I buy $4500 worth of gift cards, I’ll save over $500 with all the ways to save that I’ve learned about.

1 Like

We don’t have a BJ’s near us, but Sam’s Club and Costco often have this same type of deal. I bought $450 worth of Disney Gift Cards for much less than that, around that 5% less cost if I recall. It works out well!

We had a random $75. Disney Gift Card that we forgot to use while we were there. Two days after got home, my husband noticed it. He called Disney and they allowed us to use the card over the phone, then refunded the same amount to our Disney Visa. Great Customer Service!

You can buy the BJs card online. Use ebates for an extra 1% rebate.

2 Likes

That is what I did. We don’t have a BJ’s near us but the discount was better than our Sams Club. So I went online and bought them from BJ’s with the 5% discount. I got 1% cash back with Ebates. I also used my discover and got 5% cash back as well. For a grand total of 11% off.

4 Likes

I know this was in February but for anyone who reads this thread in a search, ebates 1% back isn’t vaild for gift cards. (I had the same thought and checked.)