Disney Food Pictures

I love looking at pics (and short reviews) of Disney food. I am terrible about taking pics myself, though. I’d love to see a long thread of food pics get started here. Who’s with me?

Pot roast at 50’s Prime Time Café. Yummy!

Brownie a la Mode at Beaches & Cream. Also yummy!

Margherita Pizza at Via Napoli. Delicious!

3 Likes

Oh YAY I should have known I could count on scrapper!!

1 Like

Of course!! I must have pictures of everything for my scrapbooks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll have to comb through mine at work tomorrow.

1 Like

That would be great!

Love these shortbread cookies…great to bring home or have for the flight.

Very dark at Sci-Fi, but they have great fries…big and crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside…not the ones found in the quick service.

Popcorn (my favorite Disney snack!)

Gravy fries at Everything Pop
Treats from an Agent Education Program

Kitchen Sink

Tapas and Sangria at Spice Road Table

3 Likes

Caseys corn dog nuggets, fries and fake cheese!!! It’s not fancy but it’s ds and my fav at mk!!

3 Likes

I’m working my way through pictures from last year’s Flower & Garden Festival. I won’t post all of them, but a bacon cupcake with a Cigar City Maduro on top of a trashcan facing World Showcase Lagoon just before Illuminations brings back a lot of good memories.

3 Likes

I feel like the trashcan table really adds something to the Epcot experience LOL (been there! had to do that!)

3 Likes

[quote=“MouseCoachJenn, post:10, topic:10059”]
I feel like the trashcan table really adds something to the Epcot experience[/quote]

It beats eating off the ground, which I’ve also done. Like this, for example, when I wanted to photograph my temaki handroll and could not find a conveniently located and unoccupied trashcan

3 Likes

Linking to another food thread.

2 Likes

Continuing the theme of Flower & Garden Festival food on a trashcan, I present candied strawberries from China:

2 Likes

thanks PrincipalTinker!! Wouldn’t it be nice if we could get these threads combined!!!

1 Like

One more!

Awesome Thread!!! Planning our meals and snacks is one of our favorite parts of our trip.

1 Like

I want some of these right now! Those strawberries look so delicious!

1 Like

Thank you for linking to that here! I am salivating over the keyboard. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[quote=“gracebice, post:17, topic:10059”]
Those strawberries look so delicious![/quote]

Good news, since they’re back on the menu for this year’s Flower & Garden Festival.

1 Like