Disney Dropped my FPP for 1 day bc of MNSSHP- How they fixed it!

The system let me book from 3:30-6:00. I won’t be able to get into the park until 4:00 though. The last fastpass you could book would be a 6:00 FP as the party starts at 7:00(and it might actually be a 5:50 FP cutoff bc I couldn’t find any for 6:00).

Avoid this issue all together by putting your party ticket on a dummy MDE profile…but then you only get party ticket FP at 30 days.

3 Likes

Does this require that there’s no fast passes at all for the rest of the parks for the day? Cause I have mornin HS ones slated.

I was able to book a 5:20, but the window is 5:20 - 6:00.

I don’t know. I’m only quoting what I’ve learned from reading about other’s peoples’ party tickets. We won’t be going to one this year and haven’t been so…you’re going to have to rely on others for this one! :wink:

Each MDE profile is only allowed to prebook 3 FP so if your party ticket and regular ticket for the same day are on the same MDE profile then you can only prebook 3FP. However again if your party ticket is on a dummy profile you will be able to prebook 3 additional FP for the dummy profile for a grand total of 6 prebooked FP.

A bit dated but basically the same How do I book 6 FPP on a day I am attending a party and using a regular entry ticket?

1 Like

Ugh. And now my flight has been canceled. What a day…

Oh, no!

1 Like

My last day of FP were cancelled I had 3 FP on a party day. The day before the FP were cancelled a CM changed it to two FP on the party day. She said it was the policy to allow two. She made a note of the 3 FP I had for the last day knowing they might get deleted anyway. I just emailed Disney to get my FP back as it is long distance to call. I had 7D at 9:05, PP 10:05, Splash 11:05. Thanks for the info. If they tell me that these times are not available I know they could give me anytime FPs.

1 Like

Good luck, I hope it works out as well for you as it did for me.

1 Like

I don’t believe this is true. I have not run across anyone with only a party ticket or a party ticket on a dummy account not able to book all 3 FP. I think the CM was Misinformed. Otherwise your last day would not have been cancelled.

I was actually only allowed to book 2 FPP for my MNSSHP ticket and was also told by the CM that that was the policy. I don’t have a park ticket for that day and the system let me book 3 FPP but after calling in, they dropped one of mine saying that was the cause of the problem.

1 Like

I still don’t believe this is a true statement by the CM. If you have ONLY a party ticket on your MDE profile you can book 3 FP without issues. The issues only arise when you also have regular ticket media on your MDE profile and the party ticket. If a party ticket was truly limited to 2FP, there would be issues with those individuals who only have a party ticket. I have seen no one with a party ticket only having any FP cancelled. This is the same issue that popped up last year. Best solution in my opinion and experience remains a dummy account for your party ticket or don’t book FP with your party ticket.

1 Like

True for last year but this year the park closes to regular guest at 6pm. Recommended booking times are 3:30, 4:30, 5:30.

The CM I had was unaware of the policy of FP for party dates. She then read it to herself and I waited. She said it was two FP. Maybe the CM was given wrong information but it makes sense. If you are allowed in at 4:00 and can book FPs up to 6:00 that gives you time for two. She mentioned the computer programming having issues. I wonder if the programming has not kept up with a recent policy change and ways around it like stand alone accounts.

1 Like

Was Disney able to recover your lost fast passes as well? What were the results of your email?

Emailed yesterday afternoon. Waiting for a response. I’ll be sure to update when I get a response.

2 Likes

@DisneyChaos- how is it working out with your flight? Hope a good solution there, as you seem to have some pixiedust going for you so far, at least with the fpps situation!

1 Like

Ha! The flight is definitely a first world problem and a bigger issue, in ways, than one might guess and a very small issue in other ways.

I live in a small town with limited flights available and there are literally no other direct flights that day. An airline offered a new direct flight to Orlando and it was announced during the spring. It was an hour and a half long flight and direct but to Sandord Airport. Being a new service they had a deal running for something crazy cheap like $50 a leg. Only problem is they don’t fly on certain days and their schedule just didn’t work with our park schedule when it came to getting down there. So we decided we would drive down and my wife would fly with the kids home to get them settled in and ready for school, and I would drive home alone.

So the airline called last week and told us they canceled our flight and would no longer be offering that flight on Sunday. They said we could fly out Friday(which would cut 2 days off of our trip and is not an option) or we could fly out the following Monday, but the DD’s are already missing 4 days of school, we can’t miss more. If I put them on another airline it will not be a direct flight and it will be a 7 hour travel day as opposed to an 8.5 hour drive. Plus the tickets for the entire party cost less than $200 to fly them home, if I book with another airline now, it would be closer to $2500 at this point, for the three of them. So we will all just drive home. It is an 8.5 hour drive and we have a new Tesla so I am excited about our first road trip, but i really really liked the idea of flying 2 young, overly tired and overly indulged DD’s home on a quick flight for less than $200 for the entire party(my wife and 2 DD’s). Also, their flight left at 1:00pm which gave us time to play in the pool and eat at 1500 Fare, so in a way it does feel like we have lost a resort day as now we will have to get up early and drive everyone home and not get that character meal and pool time.

Not really a huge deal, just felt worse with back to back bad news. I guess in the end it did work out bc I was planning on stopping in Ocala when we drive down, to break the trip up just a little, and charge our car. Now we are pushing through and staying in Orlando so we can have more time for Disney Springs on day 1. Right near where we are staying is a “Fogo De Choa” Brazilian Steak house and I read their policy, “children 5 and under eat free”. My DD’s are 5 and under so silver lining is, we are having dinner at Fogo De Choa now and only two of us have to pay, so I’m pretty pumped about that. I warned you it was a first world problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They gave me 3 anytime FPS for the same rides they deleted. Obviously pleased.

3 Likes