Disney Dining Plan-September 2017

Hi all!
I am on a budget but want to book for September 2017 with a dining plan!
Historically free dining is offered in september, right?
I want to book with my TA and cross my fingers the dining plan will end up saving me money!

Yes, historically Sept. is a free dining month. It gets a little trickier each year though. They add things on that you have to have like parkhopper, or waterpark and more option, you have to pay a $200 deposit at booking, and some resorts and rooms are not included. It’s really just a guessing game. The dining plan works well for my family, but a lot of people really save more out of pocket and just getting the room discount. You’ll have to crunch the numbers and see if it works best for you. In Sept. 2016, we were hoping for the free dining. We booked our dates and went ahead and purchased the dining plan ahead of time. Then when the free dining promotion was released, we had to change our room category but we were able to snag it. One of our friends had to switch resorts, and another was unable to get it. It’s a lot of stress, but for our family, we enjoy it. As I said before, you really need to do the numbers for yourself though to see if the savings will be best for your family.

1 Like

planned trip at poly hotel mid november. here’s my ADR’s so far. any tips???
any really great places I’m missing???
calf grill watching fireworks
la hacienda watching illuminations
liberty tree tavern before very merry mickey party
yak and yeti
boma
skipper canteen for lunch
marrakesh lunch
kona for bfast
captain cook bfast
be our guest bfast
trail end for bfast on our way home ;(